Acrophobia 21: Talking Animals - FINAL SCORES

Dolorous Gabe

1st.   2. Robb, listen please. You can't attend this affair.  Had to vote for this, because one of my drafts was identical up to can't, but my brain would not come up with the words for ATA.

2nd.  6. Really listen, please. Yelp call announces threats ahead.   Looking after the boy...

3rd.  3 ruff Let's play!! yowl Crown!! arf Throw!! arf    I tried to write something playful, but couldn't.

Either these letters were very tough or I was really, really rusty.  :P

first #2 best of the lot

second #6 

third #9

all of my choices are because i felt if he is intelligent and could really talk he would be warning robb or upcoming events or mistakes that could prove fatal...

:smoking:

17 hours ago, a shadow said:

I now waive all my rights to any points, but I will have you know what my entry is about :laugh: Unlessyou knew :unsure:

<snip

That's quite creative!  If Red is a Lannister, then maybe TBBW isn't so bad after all and has been the victim of anti-wolf propaganda put out by the IT. Probably because the kid dropped the basket and ran, then lied about it when asked why the baked goods didn't show up, rather like a future-Cersei-in-training.

1st  8 Red light....<points yonder>...Careful, a trap awaits!

2nd 9 Remember, lordling pup, you can't always trust allies!

3rd  2  Robb, listen please. You can't attend this affair

Honourable mention to  1 “Red Lannister pup yielded crate accommodating tarts, apples” :D

6 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

maybe TBBW isn't so bad after all and has been the victim of anti-wolf propaganda put out by the IT. Probably because the kid dropped the basket and ran, then lied about it when asked why the baked goods didn't show up, rather like a future-Cersei-in-training.

:laugh::laugh: 

Around 40 minutes till the deadline.

Edit: The deadline has passed but I may be a bit late with the results and new submissions. I'm looking after my parents' 21 year old cat while they're away for the week and she's sleeping on my lap, making it somewhat difficult. Bear with me.

No more changes to your votes, please. Any changes to your round 2 submissions must be sent soon. Thanks.

ROUND ONE VOTING RESULTS

1 “Red Lannister pup yielded crate accommodating tarts, apples” a shadow

1+1 = 2

2 Robb, listen please. You can't attend this affair H'H [1st; sniffer, fb, sna, ghost 2nd; ladyb 3rd; juliah]

1+1+3+3+3+3+2+1+4 = 21

3 ruff Let's play!! yowl Crown!! arf Throw!! arf SNA [2nd; shadow 3rd; h'h, fb, ladyb]

1+1+2+1+1+1 = 7

4 Robb!!! Let's play!!!! You can't?! A tourney assembles??? PFlow

1+1 = 2

5 Recklessly losing people you can't afford to antagonize??? JulaH [1st; ladyb 3rd; pflow]

1+1+3+1 = 6

6 Really listen, please. Yelp call announces threats ahead. ghost [1st; shadow 2nd; pflow, sniffer, h'h, fb]

1+1+3+2+2+2+2 = 13

7 Roose lying player you can't afford to accredit LadyB [3rd; shadow, sna, ghost]

1+1+1+1+1 = 5

8 Red light....<points yonder>...Careful, a trap awaits! sniffer [1st; juliah]

1+1+3 = 5

9 Remember, lordling pup, you can't always trust allies! FB [1st; pflow, h'h 2nd; juliah, sna, ghost 3rd; sniffer, ]

1+1+3+3+2+2+2+1 = 15

STANDINGS

1. Howlin' Howland...........21

2. Fragile Bird...................15

3. lil' ghost........................13

4. Ser Not Appearing.........7

5. Julia H...........................6

6. Lady Blizzardborn.........5

6. rocksniffer......................5

8. PyroclasticFlow.............2

8. a shadow.......................2

Howlin' Howland takes the lead in the first round with his highly believable and heartfelt warning, followed by Fragile Bird with her sound, almost parental advice, while close behind and completing the top three is lil' ghost with her intelligent use of momentary affluence to explain future behaviour as useful to the doomed King in the North.

I must say I think the standard was excellent even had we not had such a long gap between games.

Round two entries will follow shortly.

As ever, please check my tallies in case I made a mistake, which is entirely plausible tonight.

ROUND 2 VOTING (Mormont's raven to Jeor Mormont)

1 Well whadya know...the newbie takes commands.

2 When will King treat Nightswatch to corn?

3 WATCH! Walkers killing thousands! Need to catch!

4 White Walkers! Kaw. The Night! Terror! Corn!

5 Where we keeping the nice tasty corn?

6 When wights kill, trust neighbors (the children)

7 Watch. Wolf-kid … Train. Northmen's. True. Commander!

Please vote for your favourite three entries.

I will continue accepting entries at the cost of the point for submitting.

The deadline to vote will be on Tuesday 23rd February at 11:00pm UK time.

Good luck!

ROUND THREE

STRANGER to SANDOR CLEGANE

Acronym – CAMDWME

So Stranger, The Hound's tempestuous courser, finds a voice and the ability to speak the common tongue. What does the powerful warhorse say to his tortured rider?

The deadline for this entry will be on Tuesday 23rd February at 11:00pm UK time.

Enjoy!

Archived