Acrophobia 21: Talking Animals - FINAL SCORES

Dolorous Gabe

9 hours ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

I'm not!

:)

i am slightly miffed that i can't move quote down to put words over it....ah well such is life

words to quote....you are out voted ser N/A....though i value you...

tuesday it is.....as far as i am concerned

though my words are in and i am ready to leap into last place....dead last is my goal...

:smoking:

22 hours ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

Famous last words.

That was last game. Get with it.

I still don't have a great number of entries yet. About 7 I think? I'll give till late tomorrow for entries to come in.

Let's say 11:50pm UK time, Tuesday 16th.

Actually, I might throw a question out to everyone.

The most obvious animals to use are the direwolves to their respective owners but they will take up the bulk of the rounds even though I cut out two of them when deciding the rounds (so I have four direwolf rounds currently). Would you prefer that I cut more of them and choose a few less obvious animals? There are a few more unusual but intriguing options.

All the direwolves are in radically different situations, as their humans are as well.  So the answers would be different.  But it would be interesting to see animals in very different situations, like the Hound and his horse, Tommen and his cats, or one speaking for all, Mormont and a raven who really said what he meant etc.  :)

1 hour ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Actually, I might throw a question out to everyone.

The most obvious animals to use are the direwolves to their respective owners but they will take up the bulk of the rounds even though I cut out two of them when deciding the rounds (so I have four direwolf rounds currently). Would you prefer that I cut more of them and choose a few less obvious animals? There are a few more unusual but intriguing options.

I'd cut them, yes.

2 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

All the direwolves are in radically different situations, as their humans are as well.  So the answers would be different.  But it would be interesting to see animals in very different situations, like the Hound and his horse, Tommen and his cats, or one speaking for all, Mormont and a raven who really said what he meant etc.  :)

That's what I thought. I cut Shaggydog and Lady. Though Ghost is mute, I thought that might make him more interesting (and his situation is arguably most interesting).

I had all those down as options. Mormont's raven is down for round 2 but I didn't choose the others. Stranger and The Hound, I was tempted to use. I wasn't sure how interesting Ser Pounce and Tommen would be as a round.

31 minutes ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

I'd cut them, yes.

I'll probably keep Ghost. Maybe I should cut Summer. You would prefer I cut Nymeria as well?

30 minutes ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

How about the bear Tormund lay with?

:D

This I didn't have and might just use haha!

Edited to add: I do have one very interesting idea down for the 4th round. I'll keep that one a secret.

21 minutes ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Don't forget we've got three dragons and Dany's silver as well.  We've got enough direwolves to do a whole game just on them (if you include mama direwolf).

I do have a dragon round.

6 minutes ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

I'd only do one animal of each type in this game but that's just me.

The only problem is that I judged many of the possibilities as just not very interesting, or at least not as interesting as the direwolves.

I'll cut Nymeria and Summer. At the moment I'm thinking I'll replace them with Tormund's bear lover and Stranger.

1 hour ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

That's what I thought. I cut Shaggydog and Lady. Though Ghost is mute, I thought that might make him more interesting (and his situation is arguably most interesting).

I had all those down as options. Mormont's raven is down for round 2 but I didn't choose the others. Stranger and The Hound, I was tempted to use. I wasn't sure how interesting Ser Pounce and Tommen would be as a round.

I'll probably keep Ghost. Maybe I should cut Summer. You would prefer I cut Nymeria as well?

This I didn't have and might just use haha!

Edited to add: I do have one very interesting idea down for the 4th round. I'll keep that one a secret.

That sounds like an invitation to make guesses. :D

Archived