Chinese hard Fantasy series like a Song of Fire and Ice

lwhitehead

1. There is a designated forum and a designated thread for writing discussion. Go there, rather than sticking your every half-baked idea into a separate thread.

2. Let's see. You've previously told us you want to write 16th Century fantasy, then 18th Century Pirate fantasy, and now Chinese fantasy. You have a grand total of 12 posts, and (notwithstanding your apparent desire to write) can't be arsed to write correct grammar. Troll detector gives strong reading...

14 minutes ago, Leap said:

I'm sorry, but if you think this series is going to work with anything less than a significant amount of dinosaurs then you're flat-out barmy.

Well, depends on how you measure it... I'm going with straight up combined mass, so either a large number of the little raptor guys and pterosaurs-- monkey like frolics and hijinx ensure, or like three of those really big guys just going shit house all over the pirate ships

41 minutes ago, Leap said:

Ah, well I can definitely get behind that. 100 really small T-Rexs or one really large Dilophosaurus. It is Fantasy after all, :P 

Oh man, didn't even think about mini-versions! Bonsai dinosaurs, very cool. You can like, feed them crudités and shit

Archived