The Flash - Alleged Superhero

Dr. Pepper

33 minutes ago, Steelborn said:

I took some pills that enhanced my patience skills, so I'm sticking around for season 3.

Are they available on prescription?

Kevin Smith is apparently doing another episode next season. I'll give that a go mainly because he's obsessed with using "onomatopoeia" as a villain (probably because he created him). He's a lame villain - but let's see.

5 hours ago, red snow said:

Are they available on prescription?

Kevin Smith is apparently doing another episode next season. I'll give that a go mainly because he's obsessed with using "onomatopoeia" as a villain (probably because he created him). He's a lame villain - but let's see.

Yes, you just have to answer one question about how much you suffered through season 2. On a scale from 0 to Arrow.

I'm mainly interested in Flashpoint and how they'll add Supergirl into their universe. Like somebody said earlier, it'll probably be just an alternate reality with other versions of the already know characters like Earth 2, but there are so many key elements from the original story missing and that makes it all very curious. It has potential to be good.

46 minutes ago, Steelborn said:

Yes, you just have to answer one question about how much you suffered through season 2. On a scale from 0 to Arrow.

I'm afraid my response with lead to me being involuntarily committed - Batman & Robin

12 hours ago, Steelborn said:

I never finished (and probably never will) Season 4 of arrow after the Legends 2 parter so I guess that puts me 2 levels below "arrow" on the suffer scale.

8 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Given that final cry in thebtrailer, a lot of you are getting what you want... :P

Although it does mean that the villain is yet again a speedster. I guess kid flash will just have to dig deep and try and run faster. Costume looks better in motion. I think I spotted another Flash in the trailer too?

But super creepy that Barry walks around in a make-believe world fully acknowledging the fact that he remembers his own world and has technically erased it. So good on Thawne for calling him out.

I'm guessing the acting who played Eddie isn't available? It would be great to have him back in the new timeline and married to Iris in a "they were fated to be together" way. As that's the kind of thing that would bruise Barry's world view and cause him to realise his mistake and set things back. Because he's petty as demonstrated by creating this world.

1 hour ago, red snow said:

I'm guessing the acting who played Eddie isn't available? It would be great to have him back in the new timeline and married to Iris in a "they were fated to be together" way. As that's the kind of thing that would bruise Barry's world view and cause him to realise his mistake and set things back. Because he's petty as demonstrated by creating this world.

Maybe instead his obvious attempt at hooking up with alternate reality Iris are frustrated in some other way, providing the impetus for him resetting the timeline once again.

Does the inevitable reset count has him murdering two entire universes, or is the count still just one or do the two somehow cancel each other out, btw?

32 minutes ago, Jon AS said:

Maybe instead his obvious attempt at hooking up with alternate reality Iris are frustrated in some other way, providing the impetus for him resetting the timeline once again.

Does the inevitable reset count has him murdering two entire universes, or is the count still just one or do the two somehow cancel each other out, btw?

In Barry's head it will cancel out.

4 hours ago, red snow said:

Although it does mean that the villain is yet again a speedster. I guess kid flash will just have to dig deep and try and run faster. Costume looks better in motion. I think I spotted another Flash in the trailer too?

But super creepy that Barry walks around in a make-believe world fully acknowledging the fact that he remembers his own world and has technically erased it. So good on Thawne for calling him out.

I read somewhere that the guy who played Caesar on Spartacus is going to appear this season, possibly as a speedster, so that may be the other one.

Barry is obviously still an asshole and the worst superhero ever though.

13 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Given that final cry in thebtrailer, a lot of you are getting what you want... :P

You serious? In his own mind Barry will still be the greatest hero of this or any age: George Washington, Rosa Parks, Mother Teresa, MLK, Gandhi... Those fools ain't got shit on Barry - Mother Savin', World Destroying, Indiscriminately Murdering, Illegally Imprisoning, Puppy Eating - Allen!!

1 hour ago, RedEyedGhost said:

You serious? In his own mind Barry will still be the greatest hero of this or any age: George Washington, Rosa Parks, Mother Teresa, MLK, Gandhi... Those fools ain't got shit on Barry - Mother Savin', World Destroying, Indiscriminately Murdering, Illegally Imprisoning, Puppy Eating - Allen!!

Wow. That was...interesting. But in Barry's defense, Thawn technically was the one who changed the timeline by going back and killing Barry's mom in the first place. He was just setting the timeline "right" from where Thawn put it "wrong." 

You do have point with the imprisonment of metahumans though. That's a big plot whole for this series and something that's always irked me. But it's something the CCPD (or at least Joe) knows about as well as every single other character who knows he's the Flash, so you can't put that moral flaw on Barry--I'd put that flaw on the show's writers.

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 0:12 PM, RedEyedGhost said:

It's partly tongue in cheek...in that, Barry was actually being called out for doing things that were less than...super heroic...

Archived