The Flash - Alleged Superhero

Dr. Pepper

5 hours ago, GallowKnight said:

I don't get why they persist in using a big bad that's a speedster. It shouldn't be that hard to come up with something different.

You're forgetting, this one is fast...

No wait, I mean, this one is from the future...

No wait, I mean, Barry screwed his life up somehow, and now he's getting revenge...

No wait, I mean, he's.....uh.....made of metal. Yea. Metal. Big difference.

Other than the evil speedster  and Barry going on about how "I wasn't fast enough to blahblahblah" which he says at least thrice every season, I thought it was a good fall finale too.  I enjoyed the Harry Potter reference and them not drawing out Julian being outed as Alchemy. I'm  kinda hoping he makes it past this season but I doubt it.

And the Christmas atmosphere wasn't too sticky - sweet and Caitlin turning the rain to snow was a nice touch.

Also, I always wanted Barry to go up against someone like Sinestro; an evil Lantern would be a credible threat and a welcome change.

• 1 month later...

:lol: No.That was me drifting into a deep sleep (where is the sleeping emojie anyway?!)  But, Team Flash is still bedeviled by Savitar, yet another speedster. They previously took care of him... but wait... maybe not... But, maybe yes... or no... *sigh*

4 hours ago, Quoth said:

:lol: No.That was me drifting into a deep sleep (where is the sleeping emojie anyway?!)  But, Team Flash is still bedeviled by Savitar, yet another speedster. They previously took care of him... but wait... maybe not... But, maybe yes... or no... *sigh*

Did it turn out Savitar was faster than originally anticipated? Does Barry only have 10 episodes to learn how to run faster? Who's going to give him a pep talk?

21 minutes ago, Corvinus said:

I am surprised it took only one episode for Barry to reveal to Iris what he saw in the future, but naturally, someone has to be kept in the dark, and this time Joe drew the short straw.

Hey, at least it's only one or two people in the dark.  Points for not holding onto the secret for too long...

And Savitar is going to turn out to be: 

Spoiler

Barry himself.  His obsession with being fast enough to save Iris will take him down a dark path...

And who didn't love all of the future headlines...?

5 hours ago, Corvinus said:

I am surprised it took only one episode for Barry to reveal to Iris what he saw in the future, but naturally, someone has to be kept in the dark, and this time Joe drew the short straw.

Yeah, but this time I didn't mind; I'm quite  tired of his over-protective histrionics.

I didn't mind this ep. I'm quite glad Julian's now part of the team though I'd be surprised if he stays beyond this season.  But I like the thing between him and Caitlin more than I ever did Ronnie or that guy ( the one who was Jay before they decided he was Zoom.)

Also, this latest version of Wells kinda grows on one.

7 minutes ago, RedEyedGhost said:

There's the new thread.  Start posting in it please.  (That way I can ignore it because it won't have a star by it, making me think I'm missing something if I don't click on it)

But...that's from October...I'm so confused...

1 hour ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

But...that's from October...I'm so confused...

That's because you couldn't find it at some point and rebooted this one.  Evidence below.

On 11/29/2016 at 7:17 PM, Jaxom 1974 said:

Was there a new thread?  Maybe not...

While not 100% perfect time, the big Crossover Event tonight in the first real part was a hell of a lot of fun. 

I like, that they aren't shying away from Flashpoint having happened either.

Bring on episode 100 of Arrow tomorrow night!

• 2 months later...
On 1/25/2017 at 8:15 PM, RedEyedGhost said:

There's the new thread.  Start posting in it please.  (That way I can ignore it because it won't have a star by it, making me think I'm missing something if I don't click on it)

Archived