Theory: Daynes are aliens

CruzaderJC

What if Dawn, the sword made from a meteor, actually comes from the space vessel it arrived in? What if GRRM is hiding their house motto because it would reveal that that are, in fact, extraterrestrial, suggesting that Planetos really is a forgotten colony of the Thousand Worlds storyline? What if the role of Sword of the Morning is given to the sworn protector of Planetos?

Dawn wasn't really made out of a meteor fragment: it was carved out of a Kyber crystal that was in Boba Fett's ship when it crashed in Planetos after his escape from the Sarlacc Pit, and he was the original founder of House Dayne. 

You know the Daynes are the Boba Fett of asoiaf. 

But Boba is an unaltered clone, so maybe he can reproduce?

In any case, Jango is anything but a badass. He got Ned Stark'd by a guy with a purple saber.

But I guess it's a family trait of the Fetts to be considered badasses just for standing there, and I assume they passed that gene on to the Daynes. 

9 hours ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

But Boba is an unaltered clone, so maybe he can reproduce?

In any case, Jango is anything but a badass. He got Ned Stark'd by a guy with a purple saber.

But I guess it's a family trait of the Fetts to be considered badasses just for standing there, and I assume they passed that gene on to the Daynes. 

ok so u think that getting ur head chopped off while in the middle of a gladiator ring with a war brewing all around u while facing one of the strongest jedi with the coolest lightsaber is in ur opinion not a badass death?

sorry i had to defend one of my favourite characters. it always gets at me.

2 hours ago, Nozlym said:

ok so u think that getting ur head chopped off while in the middle of a gladiator ring with a war brewing all around u while facing one of the strongest jedi with the coolest lightsaber is in ur opinion not a badass death?

sorry i had to defend one of my favourite characters. it always gets at me.

It would've been a badass death if Windu wasn't one of the all-time worst SW characters. God, was poor Sam Jackson ever miscast in that role! His incredibly flat delivery of "A Sith Lord!?" is a running joke in my house. 

15 minutes ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

It would've been a badass death if Windu wasn't one of the all-time worst SW characters. God, was poor Sam Jackson ever miscast in that role! His incredibly flat delivery of "A Sith Lord!?" is a running joke in my house. 

lol cant argue with that

Archived