What would you want the POV characters' last words to be?

Floki of the Ironborn

Assume that they're going to die, what would you want the POV characters' final words (or final thought) to be before they die? Feel free to divulge what you think will be the context of their deaths if it makes their final statement more profound/funny/haunting/memorable/etc

Well, if Jon Snow is going to die, it will most likely be against the Night's King or the equivalent of the Others' leader. Assuming that happens, and he lies dying after having defeated the Others and lived long enough to see victory for humankind, his last words should be "Winter has come, but now it will go", and he dies with a smile on his face.

Assuming that Cersei dies in a fiery blaze (either from the dragons or from the wildfyre stacked up underneath King's Landing), she should either die shrieking "BURN THEM ALL!" or die being strangled by Jaime. Her last thought would simply be the words "Little brother", shocked that the valonquar wasn't Tyrion after all, but her beloved brother Jaime.

Not sure how Daenerys would meet her end, but I'd like her last thought to be of the house with the red door. Maybe she hallucinates herself walking up to it and opening the door, but all that greets her is empty darkness.

My guess is that Arya will die either alone, or with only Nymeria for company. Maybe she looks down at Needle one last time, and hears Jon and Syrio's advice on how to use it one last time before she simply utters, "Today".

Well, if Jon Snow is going to die, it will most likely be against the Night's King or the equivalent of the Others' leader. Assuming that happens, and he lies dying after having defeated the Others and lived long enough to see victory for humankind, his last words should be "Winter has come, but now it will go", and he dies with a smile on his face.

Assuming that Cersei dies in a fiery blaze (either from the dragons or from the wildfyre stacked up underneath King's Landing), she should either die shrieking "BURN THEM ALL!" or die being strangled by Jaime. Her last thought would simply be the words "Little brother", shocked that the valonquar wasn't Tyrion after all, but her beloved brother Jaime.

Not sure how Daenerys would meet her end, but I'd like her last thought to be of the house with the red door. Maybe she hallucinates herself walking up to it and opening the door, but all that greets her is empty darkness.

My guess is that Arya will die either alone, or with only Nymeria for company. Maybe she looks down at Needle one last time, and hears Jon and Syrio's advice on how to use it one last time before she simply utters, "Today".

Damn, this is good. I am trying and failing to come up with anything better.

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 2:52 PM, James Steller said:

I thought this was book only. "Not today" was a phrase from the show, but perhaps you knew that. Though on that line of thought, she says nothing, only thinks Quiet as a shadow.  

Jaime, dies with a woman's name on his lips. "Brienne"

Archived