An ending that would piss off everyone

Ramsay and Dany marry and become the new King and Queen of Westeros, while being completely in love.

As sick as that is, I guarantee there is a fan base hoping for just that.

Dany likes the bad boys. She and Ramsay could really hit it off.

Mars attacks. Humans ally with the Others in the face of the common enemy. In the middle of the battle, the comet thingy happens and everyone dies. Except for Sweetrobin, he survives everything by getting a last minute hike in the only martian spaceship that manages to escape the doom, because, you know, everyone expects him to die, soooo...

Edit: Sorry OP :)

"Lyanna awakes suddenly and cries out in the night.

Rickard runs to her side "what is a matter young one"

"I had a terrible dream, I went to a tournament and the Prince was there, so where you Brandon, and you Ned, and you Benjen..."

"It's ok honey. Go back to sleep, you have a big day tomorrow. It is your wedding day and Robert will be waiting for you."

"I can't wait daddy. Love you"

THE END.

Somewhere in the Riverlands: The final battle between Mankind and the Others.

A huge army, with dragons, Kingsguard, knigths, westerosi men-of-arms, essossi mercenaries, Unsullieds, NW remnants, warriors of the Free Folk, elephants, giants, COTF, Greenseers, dothraki riders, Faceless Men, Ironborn, pyromancers, shadowmancers, The Faith, Priests of the Red God: everyone!

It is the p.o.v. of Bran, the mystic leader of the army of Mankind, and during a moment when Bran is alone with is own thoughts, he thinks to himself something like this, moments before the battle starts:

"What i really wanted to be a knight, was be a knight..."

"The End"

53 minutes ago, Lointain said:

Somewhere in the Riverlands: The final battle between Mankind and the Others.

A huge army, with dragons, Kingsguard, knigths, westerosi men-of-arms, essossi mercenaries, Unsullieds, NW remnants, warriors of the Free Folk, elephants, giants, COTF, Greenseers, dothraki riders, Faceless Men, Ironborn, pyromancers, shadowmancers, The Faith, Priests of the Red God: everyone!

It is the p.o.v. of Bran, the mystic leader of the army of Mankind, and during a moment when Bran is alone with is own thoughts, he thinks to himself something like this, moments before the battle starts:

"What i really wanted to be a knight, was be a knight..."

"The End"

Open Ended. Reminds me of a few Christopher Nolan movies. Cannot say I would be mad at this ending, though.

1 hour ago, Maester of Valyria said:
  • Dany decides to stay in Meereen forever.
  • Jon comes back to life in a suitably dramatic fashion and then trips and falls off the Wall to his death.
  • Ramsay gets Theon back and then captures the real Arya.
  • Jon turns out to be the child of a random homeless woman called Wylla, whom Ned rescued in a fit of guilt after he raped her during the Rebellion.
  • Two new characters: Denioff and Dweiss

Lol:lmao:

I would love to read/see those, just for shits and giggles

3 hours ago, Maester of Valyria said:
  • Dany decides to stay in Meereen forever.
  • Jon comes back to life in a suitably dramatic fashion and then trips and falls off the Wall to his death.
  • Ramsay gets Theon back and then captures the real Arya.
  • Jon turns out to be the child of a random homeless woman called Wylla, whom Ned rescued in a fit of guilt after he raped her during the Rebellion.
  • Two new characters: Denioff and Dweiss

Agreed, these endings would not be popular

"Lyanna awakes suddenly and cries out in the night.

Rickard runs to her side "what is a matter young one"

"I had a terrible dream, I went to a tournament and the Prince was there, so where you Brandon, and you Ned, and you Benjen..."

"It's ok honey. Go back to sleep, you have a big day tomorrow. It is your wedding day and Robert will be waiting for you."

"I can't wait daddy. Love you"

THE END.

This would be gooooood and a good basis for spinoff- Lyanna as a wifd of Robert, Mad King's decline into madness, Rheagar calls great council, Aerys burns some dudes, war comes out,...

After Cersi is saved at her trail she realizes the error of her ways has Robert Strong destroyed. Then is the leader of the army that defeats the others the dragon queen, and Aegon while negotiating a peaceful disarmament of the faith. Rules justly until tommen comes of age then joins the silent sisters. At the same time Jon is never revived Rickon and Davos are never heard from again Bran is incapacitated by the tree for eternity and are gets forever trapped as blind beth because THOBAW found needle and D Martell decides he needs to wait some more and locks the sand snakes up again.

1 hour ago, TPTWP Timett said:

After Cersi is saved at her trail she realizes the error of her ways has Robert Strong destroyed. Then is the leader of the army that defeats the others the dragon queen, and Aegon while negotiating a peaceful disarmament of the faith. Rules justly until tommen comes of age then joins the silent sisters. At the same time Jon is never revived Rickon and Davos are never heard from again Bran is incapacitated by the tree for eternity and are gets forever trapped as blind beth because THOBAW found needle and D Martell decides he needs to wait some more and locks the sand snakes up again.

This is actually good. Though Good queen Cersei is impossible I could believe Doran deciding to wait some more only to end up dead.

R+L is true however Aegon is their son instead of Jon, they just chose to introduction him as Aegon to be recognised easier. We never find out who Jon's mother is and he stays dead, completely. None of the Starks are reunited and they all believe themselves to be the last survivor. Sansa marries Littlefinger. We never hear the fates of all the side characters. Dani joins the other widows of Khals, her dragons just fly off into the distance never to be seen again. The Others can't get past the wall so they give up and go home. Westeros becomes seven individual kingdoms again always at war. 

I get so sad when I think of all the readers who will never get to read books 6 and 7 because they died IRL.

:(

My own time too, shall be up soon. As the sand in my hourglass wears thin, day by day, I only want my dwindling time on this planetos to mean something. Just one last joy. Just one last meaning. Just one last kiss before I depart this kingdom 

Archived