Need help finding (remembering) a sci-fi/horror story site

MisterOJ

So, a few years ago, I used to read short stories on a website that had science fiction and horror themes. The stories were (mostly) about objects, people or places that had some sort of magical or otherwordly properties. They were mostly written in the form of a scientific research paper, which were stored at the site where many of the objects were housed. Sort of like an Area 51 of sorts.

For the life of me, I can't remember what the name of the site was. I'm hoping someone on here might. I remember some of the entries were pretty fun and imaginative and would like to check them out again.

Just now, Richard Writhen said:

Sounds kind of like F13: The Series. Great show.

Was the site tied in to any TV or movie series?

Not to my knowledge, it wasn't. It was basically just a collection of stories written by fans of the site. As I recall, anyone could submit a story, but it had to be approved by editors and whatnot. A lot of them were crap, but the best ones were really fun.

1 minute ago, MisterOJ said:

Not to my knowledge, it wasn't. It was basically just a collection of stories written by fans of the site. As I recall, anyone could submit a story, but it had to be approved by editors and whatnot. A lot of them were crap, but the best ones were really fun.

Because there was indeed a TV show like that. Can't remember what it was called but it was like Raiders of the Lost Ark meets X-Files ...

Archived