For those who believe in the northern conspiracy.

the tower of albion

1 minute ago, the tower of albion said:

My question is Why would they accept Jon Snow as their king? He is not of Tully Blood, and it appears that only the northern lords have knowledge of the fact that Bran and Rickon are still alive. Theirs I think is vengeance for vengeance's sake (Lanisters & Freys to begin with).

Three reasons I can think of: (1) he is the rightful heir based on their King's will (assuming Robb really executed one), (2) he is better than the Boltons, or any other alternative with a reasonable chance  at power, and (3) he is Ned's son, a person commanding great respect a love (wonder how they feel if they make him king in the north then find that's not true). 

The northerners will support him, simply put, he is the most suitable candidate/best option. And it's very likely that the Tullys and their banner men are in on it, or at least some of them are in on some of it. For instance, when Mormont and Glover are sent to seek out Reed just before the RW, they go with Mallister to Seaguard and take ship from there iirc. And more, why on earth would any of the Riverlands lords support anyone but the North?

42 minutes ago, the tower of albion said:

Well the river lords  never owed their allegiance to the king of the north. 

I hope The North Remembers conspiracy is real and they FAIL. I hope House Dustin/Ryswell exterminate the Starks and Boltons from the North. 

The North needs to be under new leadership. Lady Barbrey Dustin is that leadership.

How Lady Dustin Can Win the North:

1. She should hire Wyman Manderly to kill Fat-Walda Frey/bake her into a pie,

2. Marry Roose Bolton

3. Get pregnant with his child

4. Poison Roose Bolton in his sleep. 

5. Poison Fake Arya.

7. Poison Ramsay Bolton

7. Declare herself Wardeness of the North 

8. Rule the North by herself with Wyman Manderly as her financier.

9. Wait for Littlefinger 

The north and the riverlands are non logical as being the same kingdom. The riverlands are sepertated from the north by sea and swamp. The riverlands share land border with the reach, westerlands, vale and crownlands and have far more in common with these regions culturaly and trade. The riverlords accepted robb becouse they needed help against the lannisters. The riverlords are going to back aegon soon

There are few Starks roaming around with Tully blood instead. They (or better she ;)) can be the bridge between them. Lastly, Riverlords didn't make Robb Kind of Trident because he was Tully, but because he came to their aid. 

Riverlands and Brotherhood without Banners will bend the knee to Dany, especially with Red God religion spreading there among small folk like wildfire. If she manages to burn down the Twins and Freys inside like Aegon the Conqueror burned Harrenhal as a punishment for Red Wedding and PR move to get riverlanders on her side against fAegon, I can see BwB and river lords following her. I would argue it is most likely.

I see RIverlands being this buffer zone between "ice" and "fire", and where it all will resolve and conclude itself. Which tells me eventually river lords will bend the knee to Jon, he is both Targaryen and Stark.

51 minutes ago, The Golden Wolf said:

Plus I think most people view the GNC as a purely Northern endeavor so there is no reason to include the riverlands into the plot especially as they were an albatross around Robb's neck. Let the Riverlands worry about themselves for now, the North needs a Stark in Winterfell posthaste!

"The lone wolf dies, but the pack survives" is a much broader theme, imo, and not just a Stark thing. 

Archived