Telephone Pictionary XXX - Ko tenei kēmu mō te ririki (DONE - Results are up)

Turinqui-Calima

On 3/2/2016 at 1:54 AM, Pebbles said:

True disciples of Heaven and Earth, posting stuff like that Sniffer will just encourage the author.

yeah well it was a risk i had to take...i had to reach deep...we shall see how it goes 

7 hours ago, She Who Must Be Obeyed said:

I shall assume that you support my choice of elixir and the fact that he demonstrated exception skill at simultaneously projecting from one orifice both physical and verbal ejaculations!

Reveal hidden contents

English, sorta ;)

damn just put all my business in the street...

:smoking:

Got their picture! Well done everyone!

I will send them out in a bit. Can I please ask you guys to please end you sentence, whatever language it is in, with a period? It will help me make sure I get the full sentence when I copy it.

ETA: You should all have a picture to describe!

10 hours ago, She Who Must Be Obeyed said:

I missed it.  Although I doubt it would have helped me, since my translation program, from my highly respected university, ain't worth a damn!  <_<

I doubt there are many translation programs that could translate that sentence.   Although I did send TC where I got the info to translate from English into that language.   :evil:

I am sorry I am late.  For some reason I thought we had another day.  Why can't I keep track of time lately? I will do it as soon as I get home. It will be a quickie though as I have 30 minutes from when I get home to when I have to take Alex to karate

I do sincerely apologize!

eta: I think I need "Monday is the deadline" instead of  "the 7th". I seriously cannot keep track of what the date is

Archived