Telephone Pictionary XXX - Ko tenei kēmu mō te ririki (DONE - Results are up)

Turinqui-Calima

1 hour ago, Pebbles said:

I think If you are short on time, just post the English versions.

If you have time then post the foreign start / end sentences

then about 1 hour after the English versions

and when your ready the full chains.

I've been nice this round (and my start round) there are well known online translators for the languages I used.

I'm hoping for a short round myself and for the big reveal to have happened before I go to bed tomorrow.  otherwise I may not get a chance to look until after Eastercon.

I have to say, if I got one that google translate couldn't handle, I might have made something up :P (luckily, this did not happen)

42 minutes ago, Lany Freelove Strangeways said:

I have to say, if I got one that google translate couldn't handle, I might have made something up :P (luckily, this did not happen)

I put a lot of effort into translating some of those languages   If someone accurately translated my 3rd round without being told what language it was or the translator I used, then they have taken geek to a new level..   

Really looking forward to the reveal.  wonders if there is a chance tonight?   Emmit?  cutetitanboycatfriend?

I am hoping for tomorrow. But I will be late at home tomorrow, since the class ends at 8 ... and I am not supposed to let my students go earlier just because of the pictionary reveal. :P

I have work tomorrow. It is not until 8 that I get off work. I have to work till 8. I will be working by then. I will come home after work.

What a strange word! I work! Somebody is actually paying me for telling other people stuff! Some people are actually paying for hearing me tell them stuff! (Okay, fair enough, they did not know it was going to be me they will be hearing when they paid.) But that is so odd!

19 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I am hoping for tomorrow. But I will be late at home tomorrow, since the class ends at 8 ... and I am not supposed to let my students go earlier just because of the pictionary reveal. :P

I have work tomorrow. It is not until 8 that I get off work. I have to work till 8. I will be working by then. I will come home after work.

What a strange word! I work! Somebody is actually paying me for telling other people stuff! Some people are actually paying for hearing me tell them stuff! (Okay, fair enough, they did not know it was going to be me they will be hearing when they paid.) But that is so odd!

I think that is AWESOME! I'd pay to hear you tell me stuff ;) 

I haven't actually been on the site for ages (just reading in emails) so I feel like I owe you a bunch of interaction:

- pictionary is SO fun!

- Lany, I'm so glad you're recovering so well!

- OMG, there are some languages I ended up learning a bunch of grammar for to try and make sense of things (not that it necessarily helped).. I thank you all for the learning experience?

- Bucky - wooo! work! 

Anyway, I think I sleep and see the reveal tomorrow now...

Original Language Sentences

Spoiler

Starting Sentences

• Montags und mittwochs unterrichtet Bucky einge Gruppe Studenten Deutsch.
  • Lany sprach Deutsch mit dem deutschen Shepard, aber er verstand nur Französisch
  • Cinquanta llúdrigues coronades són batejats en un riu
  • Nonm lan fin vye granmoun te resevwa bwè yè swa ak tonbe dòmi anba pyebwa sa a.
  • ghoQ gagh Sop 'ej 'Iw HIq tlhutlh 'e' tIv Buckwheat
  • Mio nonno aveva due famiglies diverse in due stati diversi.
  • ભગવાન ડાયનોસોર બનાવે છે. ભગવાન ડાયનોસોર નાશ કરે છે. ઈશ્વર માણસ બનાવે છે. મેન ભગવાન નાશ કરે છે. મેન ડાયનોસોર બનાવે છે. ડાયનાસોર માણસ ખાય છે. વુમન પૃથ્વી બોલાવે છે.
  • Tres niñas están tristes porque sus vestidos son feos.
  • Je suis une petite vache et je ne  parle vraiment francais

Ending Sentences

• La vache qui poops de son pis dit: «N'amovible de la France!»
  • Dr. Indiana Jones står på en död orm som väntar på att ledas ut ur mörkret av grävling kungen med hjälp av sin trogna fackla.
  • Yon zanj pote Texas vizit Ronald McDonald ak kè kontan l 'konpayon; Zanj lan pran Ronald chyen style, e kounye a, ansyen-konpayon li se tris paske yo gen yon ti bebe Ronald McDonald zanj Bondye.
  • Domhnall Gleeson dibungkus nepi dina sal jeung sare ; manéhna ngimpi imah kalayan bed haneut ku seuneu log , jeung gambar gunung luhur seuneu.
  • Mae dyn noeth yn cynhyrfu oherwydd ei fod am bâr o jîns , sgert mini a siaced gwelededd uchel , ond dim ond yn gallu dod o hyd i ffrog haf.
  • W walce o Ameryce , o zawiązanymi Lany walczy z rycerzem Cherry Stones ponieważ Emmit ewoluuje w Pidgeot po przemyśleniu gwiazd i serc i środowisk Oh My ! No i rocksniffer dostaje podekscytowany, gdy pierdzi Lady Pies w jego ogólnym kierunku.
  • Cvet z krono in brki poje in razmišlja o svojem cvet kraljice, ajda, medtem ko je sedel na pobočju pod nasmejan soncem.
  • Bucky in mišičast bogataš s črnimi rokavicami in dolgimi belimi lasmi gresta na drag hamburger in steklenico rdečega vina.
  • Boghvede og hendes familie , iført deres påske huer og transporterer store chokoladeharer , har kørt til en picnic sted i deres røde bil.

English Sentences

Spoiler

Starting Sentences

• I am a l little cow and I don't really speak French.
  • 50 crowned otters are being baptised in a river.
  • On Mondays and Wednesdays, Bucky teaches German to a group of students.
  • The old man got drunk last night and fell asleep under the tree.
  • Lany spoke German to the German Shepard, but he only understood French.
  • Three little girls are sad because their dresses are ugly.
  • My grandfather had two different families in two different states.
  • The Flower enjoys eating live Gagh!
  • God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs. Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherits the earth.

Ending Sentences

• Buckwheat and her family, wearing their Easter bonnets and carrying large chocolate bunnies, have driven to a picnic site in their red car.
  • The cow who poops from her udders says, "Don't flip off France!"
  • An angel carrying Texas visits Ronald McDonald and his happy boyfriend; the Angel takes Ronald doggy style, and his now ex-boyfriend is sad because they have a baby Ronald McDonald angel.
  • Indiana Jones is standing on a dead snake waiting to be led out of darkness by the badger king using his trusty torch.
  • Bucky and a muscly rich man with black gloves and long white hair have an expensive burger and a bottle of red wine.
  • A flower with a crown and a mustache sings and thinks about his flower queen, Buckwheat, while sitting on a hillside under a smiling sun.
  • Domhnall Gleeson is wrapped up in a scarf and sleeping; he is dreaming of a house with a warm bed by the log fire, and a picture of a mountain above the fire.
  • A naked man is  upset because he wants a pair of jeans, mini skirt and a high visibility jacket, but I only can find a summer dress.
  • In the battle for America, A blindfolded Lany fights the knight of Cherry Stones because Emmit is evolving into Pidgeot after thinking about stars and hearts and circles oh my! Oh and rocksniffer gets excited when a Lady Dog farts in his general direction

I am a l little cow and I don't really speak French. = The cow who poops from her udders says, "Don't flip off France!"

My grandfather had two different families in two different states. = In the battle for America, A blindfolded Lany fights the knight of Cherry Stones because Emmit is evolving into Pidgeot after thinking about stars and hearts and circles oh my! Oh and rocksniffer gets excited when a Lady Dog farts in his general direction

Yeah, I don't know any of the rest.

Eta: oddly enough, my starting and ending sentences are part of those pairs.

I am a l little cow and I don't really speak French.

The cow who poops from her udders says, "Don't flip off France!

• 50 crowned otters are being baptised in a river.
  • Indiana Jones is standing on a dead snake waiting to be led out of darkness by the badger king using his trusty torch.
  • On Mondays and Wednesdays, Bucky teaches German to a group of students.
  • A flower with a crown and a mustache sings and thinks about his flower queen, Buckwheat, while sitting on a hillside under a smiling sun.
  • The old man got drunk last night and fell asleep under the tree.
  • Domhnall Gleeson is wrapped up in a scarf and sleeping; he is dreaming of a house with a warm bed by the log fire, and a picture of a mountain above the fire.
  • Lany spoke German to the German Shepard, but he only understood French.
  • In the battle for America, A blindfolded Lany fights the knight of Cherry Stones because Emmit is evolving into Pidgeot after thinking about stars and hearts and circles oh my! Oh and rocksniffer gets excited when a Lady Dog farts in his general direction
  • Three little girls are sad because their dresses are ugly.
  • A naked man is  upset because he wants a pair of jeans, mini skirt and a high visibility jacket, but I only can find a summer dress.
  • My grandfather had two different families in two different states.
  • Buckwheat and her family, wearing their Easter bonnets and carrying large chocolate bunnies, have driven to a picnic site in their red car.
  • The Flower enjoys eating live Gagh!
  • Bucky and a muscly rich man with black gloves and long white hair have an expensive burger and a bottle of red wine.
  • God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs. Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherits the earth.
  • An angel carrying Texas visits Ronald McDonald and his happy boyfriend; the Angel takes Ronald doggy style, and his now ex-boyfriend is sad because they have a baby Ronald McDonald angel.

Ending Sentences

man, do I suck :rofl: 

my Guesses

I am a l little cow and I don't really speak French.
The cow who poops from her udders says, "Don't flip off France!"

50 crowned otters are being baptised in a river.
Indiana Jones is standing on a dead snake waiting to be led out of darkness by the badger king using his trusty torch.

Three little girls are sad because their dresses are ugly.
A naked man is  upset because he wants a pair of jeans, mini skirt and a high visibility jacket, but I only can find a summer dress.

Buckwheat enjoys eating fresh Gagh and drinking blood wine  
Bucky and a muscly rich man with black gloves and long white hair have an expensive burger and a bottle of red wine.

God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs. Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherits the earth.
An angel carrying Texas visits Ronald McDonald and his happy boyfriend; the Angel takes Ronald doggy style, and his now ex-boyfriend is sad because they have a baby Ronald McDonald angel.

On Mondays and Wednesdays, Bucky teaches German to a group of students.
Buckwheat and her family, wearing their Easter bonnets and carrying large chocolate bunnies, have driven to a picnic site in their red car.

The old man got drunk last night and fell asleep under the tree.
Domhnall Gleeson is wrapped up in a scarf and sleeping; he is dreaming of a house with a warm bed by the log fire, and a picture of a mountain above the fire.

Lany spoke German to the German Shepard, but he only understood French.
A flower with a crown and a mustache sings and thinks about his flower queen, Buckwheat, while sitting on a hillside under a smiling sun.

My grandfather had two different families in two different states. 
In the battle for America, A blindfolded Lany fights the knight of Cherry Stones because Emmit is evolving into Pidgeot after thinking about stars and hearts and circles oh my! Oh and rocksniffer gets excited when a Lady Dog farts in his general direction

Spoiler

Montags und mittwochs unterrichtet Bucky einge Gruppe Studenten Deutsch. Boghvede og hendes familie , iført deres påske huer og transporterer store chokoladeharer , har kørt til en picnic sted i deres røde bil. - Seriously, this cannot be right!

Lany sprach Deutsch mit dem deutschen Shepard, aber er verstand nur Französisch W walce o Ameryce , o zawiązanymi Lany walczy z rycerzem Cherry Stones ponieważ Emmit ewoluuje w Pidgeot po przemyśleniu gwiazd i serc i środowisk Oh My ! No i rocksniffer dostaje podekscytowany, gdy pierdzi Lady Pies w jego ogólnym kierunku.

Cinquanta llüdringues coronades són batejats en un riu Dr. Indiana Jones står på en död orm som väntar på att ledas ut ur mörkret av grävling kungen med hjälp av sin trogna fackla.

Nonm lan fin vye granmoun te resevwa bwè yè swa ak tonbe dòmi anba pyebwa sa a. Domhnall Gleeson dibungkus nepi dina sal jeung sare ; manéhna ngimpi imah kalayan bed haneut ku seuneu log , jeung gambar gunung luhur seuneu.

ghoQ gagh Sop 'ej 'Iw HIq tlhutlh 'e' tIv Buckwheat Bucky in mišičast bogataš s črnimi rokavicami in dolgimi belimi lasmi gresta na drag hamburger in steklenico rdečega vina. - I cannot translate that first sentence, so I am only assuming this because "Buckwheat."

Mio nonno aveva due famiglies diverse in due stati diversi. Cvet z krono in brki poje in razmišlja o svojem cvet kraljice, ajda, medtem ko je sedel na pobočju pod nasmejan soncem.

ભગવાન ડાયનોસોર બનાવે છે. ભગવાન ડાયનોસોર નાશ કરે છે. ઈશ્વર માણસ બનાવે છે. મેન ભગવાન નાશ કરે છે. મેન ડાયનોસોર બનાવે છે. ડાયનાસોર માણસ ખાય છે. વુમન પૃથ્વી બોલાવે છે. Yon zanj pote Texas vizit Ronald McDonald ak kè kontan l 'konpayon; Zanj lan pran Ronald chyen style, e kounye a, ansyen-konpayon li se tris paske yo gen yon ti bebe Ronald McDonald zanj Bondye.

Tres niñas están tristes porque sus vestidos son feos. Mae dyn noeth yn cynhyrfu oherwydd ei fod am bâr o jîns , sgert mini a siaced gwelededd uchel , ond dim ond yn gallu dod o hyd i ffrog haf.

Je suis une petite vache et je ne  parle vraiment francais La vache qui poops de son pis dit: «N'amovible de la France!»

I wonder how Germany - which was the country one round back - got seen as America! I drew a perfectly fine Germany, thank you very much! :P *shakes fist*

I see you people like translating my username. :lol: Boghvede FTW!

The Ronald McDonald one makes no sense whatsoever. Cannot wait for the results.

Archived