ASOIAF Guessing Game version I AfU: Favorite historical female character. Number 1:Nymeria of the Rhoyne warrior queen, Princess of the Rhoynar. Princess of Dorne.

Jon's Queen Consort

On 8/7/2016 at 4:37 AM, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

I could go for that one :)

Cool!

Btw by historical I mean people that were dead before the tourney at Harrenhal. Therefore the choices can be even form the age of Heroes but they should been dead by 281 AL.

On 7/9/2016 at 7:50 AM, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Cool!

Btw by historical I mean people that were dead before the tourney at Harrenhal. Therefore the choices can be even form the age of Heroes but they should been dead by 281 AL.

Sounds good. Now we need to recruit players lol

Came here by an invitation dropped at another game. Don't know the rules though =P (idk if the crossed ones in the first post are still applying, but I think it will be easier to just watch you play till I catch it)

On 12/7/2016 at 1:44 AM, Baltan said:

Came here by an invitation dropped at another game. Don't know the rules though =P (idk if the crossed ones in the first post are still applying, but I think it will be easier to just watch you play till I catch it)

Yes they are the same rules. The players sent the host, me, their list. After the deadline the host gathers the lists and creates the colletive top 20 list. Then the host gives riddles for the players to solve.

8 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Yes they are the same rules. The players sent the host, me, their list. After the deadline the host gathers the lists and creates the colletive top 20 list. Then the host gives riddles for the players to solve.

Good, I'll need the weekend to check some 20 female characters dead by the Tourney of Harrenhal because right now I can't gather not even 5 :P

Just curious: what does AfU stand for?

2 minutes ago, Baltan said:

Good, I'll need the weekend to check some 20 female characters dead by the Tourney of Harrenhal because right now I can't gather not even 5 :P

Just curious: what does AfU stand for?

That is how it happens at the beginning first "20 is too much I cannot find them all!" and after some time "Only 20? Which should I left out?".:)

AfU means After forums' Update

21 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Wiki helps a lot for the lists.

@Lyanna<3Rhaegar I would like to thank you for your help! :)

You're very welcome :)

I agree with extending the deadline. I'm still working on my list. My intentions were to have it done by tomorrow but more time would be much appreciated! 

As for how to get more people I don't know :( I messaged a lot of the people who used to play the guessing games but many of them have not even read it yet so I'm thinking they may not even be on the forums anymore. 

My hope is that it will gain popularity again as we play. We may just have to play this one with less lists than we are used to. 

Archived