ASOIAF Guessing Game version I AfU: Favorite historical female character. Number 1:Nymeria of the Rhoyne warrior queen, Princess of the Rhoynar. Princess of Dorne.

Jon's Queen Consort

Does anyone remember when there are at least two persons with the same number of points do they all share a place on the list or they are in two different places?

For example in a list of five best dragons Balerion and Meraxes both have 10 points and they are both in place 2 and there are 6 in total dragons like

1 Tessarion 13

2 Balerion and Meraxes 10

3 Drogon 7

4 Arrax 4

5 Silverwing 2

Or even if they have the same number of points they are in different places like;

1 Tessarion 13

2 Balerion 10

3 Meraxes 10

4 Drogon 7

5 Arrax 4

Welcome ladies, shadows, bears, chickens, Sith, Jedi, flowers and gentlemen to the first round of the first Guessing game after the Forums update!

Thank you all for your contribution and with no further delay let’s start our game.

Honorable mentions to the ladies who didn’t made the final 20.

21. Elaena Targaryen with 17 points.

The original Queen of Thorns. One of my personal favorite great ladies in Westerosi history and one of the very few Targs I really like. Maybe if she was the Queen Westeros would still had a Targaryen King.

22. Nissa Nissa  with 15 points.

This exceptional lady gave her life to help in saving the world.

23. The Amethyst Empress  14 points.

The God Empress whose death according to her people caused the Long Night.

24. Bellegere Otherys with 13 points.

The  Black Pearl of Braavos. A pirate Princess who had husbands in every port and treated Aegon IV like an equal.

25. Daenys Targaryen with 12 points.

The Dreamer. The savior of the Targaryen family and a great woman who without her there would had been no Targaryen family in Westeros which IMNSHO isn’t such a bad thing.

1 hour ago, Julia H. said:

Just to make this sure (this is only the second time I've tried my hand at this game): Guesses are made openly on the boards, not via PM, is that right?

Yes.

One can either give 3 guesses worth 3, 2 and 1 point if right, respectively, or gamble with just one guess for 5 points. And we can change our guess until the right answer is announced.

24 minutes ago, Annara Snow said:

Yes.

One can either give 3 guesses worth 3, 2 and 1 point if right, respectively, or gamble with just one guess for 5 points. And we can change our guess until the right answer is announced.

Thanks! :)

OK, I will gamble.

The "Blue Winter Rose" Stark maiden in the story of Bael the Bard

16 hours ago, Annara Snow said:

Yes.

Correct me if I am wrong but the fact that someone changing his mind doesn't matter when it comes to the point system am I right? I mean if the answer is Sansa and someone have the first time voted for Lyanna, Arya and Sansa but then changes and gambles on Sansa he will take the 5 point right and the fact that has changed his mind wouldn’t  matter right?

46 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Correct me if I am wrong but the fact that someone changing his mind doesn't matter when it comes to the point system am I right? I mean if the answer is Sansa and someone have the first time voted for Lyanna, Arya and Sansa but then changes and gambles on Sansa he will take the 5 point right and the fact that has changed his mind wouldn’t  matter right?

IIRC we could always change our vote before the results are announced, I remember lots of times when people wrote an answer and then said "I'm changing it to...". It never changed anything. And when you think about it, it wouldn't be right to deny people the right to change the vote, because that would put those who voted first at a disadvantage.

1 hour ago, Annara Snow said:

IIRC we could always change our vote before the results are announced, I remember lots of times when people wrote an answer and then said "I'm changing it to...". It never changed anything. And when you think about it, it wouldn't be right to deny people the right to change the vote, because that would put those who voted first at a disadvantage.

That is what I thought too. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't mistaken. THANK YOU!

17 hours ago, Baltan said:

so all explanations about the rules are welcomed.

Simple, basically what Annara Snow said;

19 hours ago, Annara Snow said:

I'm also going with Jenny Oldstones.

Two things: I guess this is a battle between players to see who gets more points, so clues are not discussed publicly as in other guessing games, right?

The last one is that I was convinced it was GTM, not EET, so I'm not 100% sure I'm inside the deadline.

13 hours ago, Baltan said:

I guess this is a battle between players to see who gets more points, so clues are not discussed publicly as in other guessing games, right?

Yes it is a battle but no you can discuss whatever you want.

13 hours ago, Baltan said:

The last one is that I was convinced it was GTM, not EET, so I'm not 100% sure I'm inside the deadline.

From what I see you were on time. However truth be told, I don't have seen a guess to be disqualified because of the hour that someone has answered.

Archived