Can Benjen Stark be the Harpy?

esilvia2003

1 hour ago, Artos Cold said:

dbf5908e141782353008063920_700wa_0.gif

Haha! The harpy always freaked me out when I was a kid, but I loved that movie. If Benjen in the harpy, maybe The Last Unicorn is foreshadowing that he's on Skagos and will be aided by a unicorn. 

Dany herself is the harpy. She has multiple personality disorder, a part of her thinks that what she is doing in slaver's bay is wrong and just brings more and more death, therefore she sabotages herself in an effort to make her dominant personality leave.

22 hours ago, RobOsevens said:

there are faster ways to get your post count up

That was a little snarky, however it was relevant.

In my mind the harpy is the Green Grace. She has been a little too "helpful" to Dany while at the same time pushing to move her family into a position of greater power.

19 hours ago, bloodofthedragon1995 said:

Of course he is. Let's not forget he's also Daario and Euron and Coldhands. 

Who isnt Benjen is the real question!

He's also the Ghost of Winterfell and the Night's King.... but if I had to put money on it, I'd go with the harpy.

22 hours ago, esilvia2003 said:

Does anyone think Benjen is the Harpy? 

Of course. Ned is the Green Grace and King Bob is Strong Belwas

22 hours ago, RobOsevens said:

there are faster ways to get your post count up

Zing!

19 hours ago, bloodofthedragon1995 said:

Of course he is. Let's not forget he's also Daario and Euron and Coldhands. 

Who isnt Benjen is the real question!

Well, we know he is Mance, Rhaegar, Tywin, the dusky woman, The high sparrow, Howland Reed, Tansy the whore, The tattered prince, Mirri Maz Durr, The Triarch's brother, Every prostitute in Chataya's,  Some of the men in Crowfood umbers group, some of the men in Whore'sbane umber's group, Tywin again and Illyrio. And Varys too 

13 minutes ago, Ygrain said:

You have left out Hodor.

We all know that hodor is the prince that was promised, Azor Ahai reborn, the last hero, the last emperor of the Great empire of the dawn, heir to the kingdom of the north and  the Kingdom of the stormlands and heir to the daughters of Valyria. He is destined to fight the great other who is incidentally, the bastard child of Megatron and Optimus Prime. It turns out that the seasons are wonky because the Matrix of Leadership is hidden under winterfell  after it was taken by Bran the builder after defeating the others. It is the source of all magic in westeros. I know it sounds foolish, but recently I became aware that unless you can conclusively prove something is false, it must be accepted as truth.

1 hour ago, Dorian Martell said:

We all know that hodor is the prince that was promised, Azor Ahai reborn, the last hero, the last emperor of the Great empire of the dawn, heir to the kingdom of the north and  the Kingdom of the stormlands and heir to the daughters of Valyria. He is destined to fight the great other who is incidentally, the bastard child of Megatron and Optimus Prime. It turns out that the seasons are wonky because the Matrix of Leadership is hidden under winterfell  after it was taken by Bran the builder after defeating the others. It is the source of all magic in westeros. I know it sounds foolish, but recently I became aware that unless you can conclusively prove something is false, it must be accepted as truth.

c81c59c9145641080812687141_700wa_0.gif

36 minutes ago, Byrnard Sandors said:

That's total crackpot, Optimus Prime is the mother but Roose Bolton is his father.

Since I can't prove it to be false, It must be legit 

13 minutes ago, Artos Cold said:

c81c59c9145641080812687141_700wa_0.gif

I do have that effect on pussy sometimes 

Archived