Book ending

Looking for some help..i have currently been listening to the audiobooks of a song of ice and fire to and from work as i have a long commute and they are brilliant to pass the journey.

The audio book of a storm of swords has just ended but i think i have been cheated and i am missing the actual ending from the book. Can someone please let me know if these current scenarios are actaully where the book ends because i dont want to start listing to a feast for crows befor im fully finished. So from what i remember:

1)Jon ; the nights watch have just held off a small assault from Mance's army where a giant go through the gate and killed a number of brothers.

2) Tyrion : Still held captive for murdering Joffery & The red viper has just told him he will fight his trial by combat.

3) Sansa : Book ends with Sansa speaking with her aunt Lysa about how they intend to marry her to her son Robert..

Surely i am missing the last few chapters???

22 hours ago, Yoren "The Wanderly Crow" said:

Looking for some help..i have currently been listening to the audiobooks of a song of ice and fire to and from work as i have a long commute and they are brilliant to pass the journey.

The audio book of a storm of swords has just ended but i think i have been cheated and i am missing the actual ending from the book. Can someone please let me know if these current scenarios are actaully where the book ends because i dont want to start listing to a feast for crows befor im fully finished. So from what i remember:

1)Jon ; the nights watch have just held off a small assault from Mance's army where a giant go through the gate and killed a number of brothers.

2) Tyrion : Still held captive for murdering Joffery & The red viper has just told him he will fight his trial by combat.

3) Sansa : Book ends with Sansa speaking with her aunt Lysa about how they intend to marry her to her son Robert..

Surely i am missing the last few chapters???

You havent finished at least 5 chapter maybe even 10, they are also best so enjoy it!:)

note: There is also a epilogue featuring a POV chapter of Merret Frey, in case you wouldnt know ;)

Archived