Writer's dump. Where people come to post snippets for others to critique.

Andrew Gilfellon

2 hours ago, Rychard Wrythen said:

How very cute. ^_^

Children, confronted in a gallery by a well-rendered impressionist painting, run home and wield crayons, trying to stay inside the lines.

Whatever guilt I felt for posting your embarrassing drivel has now evaporated.

1 minute ago, Rychard Wrythen said:

You didn't post it, champ. You aren't too good at creating, only baselessly mocking the work of others.

Uhm....yeah, I posted three excerpts.  I'm not going to trade barbs with you.  Not worth my time in the least.  

Whatever guilt I felt for posting your embarrassing drivel has now evaporated.

You didn't post it, champ. You aren't too good at creating, only baselessly mocking the work of others.

I'm not sure his jabs are baseless.

Your shit sucks, as does your sad online persona.

5 minutes ago, peterbound said:

I'm not sure his jabs are baseless.

Your shit sucks, as does your sad online persona.

I'm not sure you are qualified to evaluate anything. If you can barely write a post, who the heck are you to tell me anything about my writing?

3 hours ago, Rychard Wrythen said:

Children, confronted in a gallery by a well-rendered impressionist painting, run home and wield crayons, trying to stay inside the lines.

I'm surprised you've had nothing to say about my stuff, convinced as you were that I wasn't fit to pick the peanuts from your shit.

7 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

I'm surprised you've had nothing to say about my stuff, as convinced as you were that I wasn't fit to pick the peanuts from your shit.

I'm not going to respond individually to your " johnny with a ray gun space opera " whatever the hell this stuff is you guys are posting.

Nvm ... please resume your sad mediocrity. I'll stay out of the thread now.

One does not need to write to say that other things written are bad. It's like if I had a lawyer on a legal case, and he did a shitty job and called him on it, and his response was you can't say that you're now a lawyer.  That's not how the world works. Your "only good writers can critizie my writing" is such typical self published Bullshit I begin to wonder if you are not actually Stanek or maybe that guy who hit the girl that gave him one star on goodreads over the head with a wine bottle.

One does not need to write to say that other things written are bad. It's like if I had a lawyer on a legal case, and he did a shitty job and called him on it, and his response was you can't say that you're now a lawyer.  That's not how the world works. Your "only good writers can critizie my writing" is such typical self published Bullshit I begin to wonder if you are not actually Stanek or maybe that guy who hit the girl that gave him one star on goodreads over the head with a wine bottle.

Rychard, in your doings heere, God grant I perceiue that you haue donned, whilst vtried mayest I add, the Greek masques, verily, of Comedy and Tragedy bothe. Hilarity and lamentation doth ensue, forsooth.

6 hours ago, Rychard Wrythen said:

How very cute. ^_^

This LITERALLY made me laugh out loud. You poor little snowflake.

1 hour ago, Ebenstone said:

This LITERALLY made me laugh out loud. You poor little snowflake.

You know, I've always hated the snobbery certain people in the literary community direct at unpublished authors. It's really tantamount to making fun of someone kicking a football around, just because they aren't playing in some elite league.

But Rychard really seems to be going out his way to conform to every stereotype of the snotty unpublished author. He doesn't think he needs to improve - he thinks he's at the peak already, and that he will get fame and fortune if only we peasants would recognise his greatness. Aforementioned greatness involving cumbersome adjectives, redundant adverbs, and faux-archaic spellings. 

Archived