Ned’s children: The past can show as the future. 

Just because I am terribly bored and it’s nothing good on TV I thought about checking the wikia for people who are connected to the Stark family, that we know so far, and how their life could have some foreshadowing about Ned’s children.

Robb-Robb: No one in Stark family tree. However there was Red Robb Rivers a bastard from the House Blackwood. Like Robb he was born in Riverlands and he was noted as a skillful bowman, the best in Westeros. Could it mean that Robb wasn’t so connected to the Starks and their history, since he included the Riverlands to the North, much like the Blackwoods who were from the North and went to Riverlands. Also the red color of Blackwood sigil reminds me of Robb’s auburn hair.

Bran-King Brandon/Brandon Snow: Of course Bran the Builder, I think that is self explanatory but imsho also Brandon Snow who was supposed to kill three dragons but his brother stopped him. Maybe it means that Brandon will try to kill or control at least one of Dany’s winged reptiles but his brother and King will stop him?

Rickon-Lord Rickon: Fought for Daeron, who btw is Jon's hero, and died heroically beneath the Targ King’s banner.

Jon-King Jon: Who drove the sea riders out and built a new castle. Maybe this time aren’t any sea riders, although there are dead things in the water, but Ice Zombie Riders? Also unlike Robb and Rickon he was a King.

Sansa-Sansa Stark (daughter of Rickon): Who married her uncle.  I don’t want to think about that one.

Arya-Arya Flint: This always reminded me of Danny Flint.  Arya, like Danny pretented to be a boy and also like Danny joined an order of specific rules, being a male and being no one, while they only “covered” their true selves. Also there was Jon’s quote about how they will find Arya dead with a n(N?)eedle in her hand. 

I know that they are most likely :bs: but humour me and just let's discuss it with an open mind.

Isn't the Arya Flint one canon? Aside from that, there's something in the Robb Rivers one, I haven't thought of that before. And Bran is clearly a reference the legend of Bran the Builder, echoing Bran Stark's future as the spiritual, rather than the political, heir to Winterfell.

1 hour ago, Waywardbride said:

Isn't the Arya Flint one canon? Aside from that, there's something in the Robb Rivers one, I haven't thought of that before. And Bran is clearly a reference the legend of Bran the Builder, echoing Bran Stark's future as the spiritual, rather than the political, heir to Winterfell.

All of them are canon one way or another. I just had compared and connected Stark family members from the past with Ned's children who happen to share their name in order to see if there is any foreshadowing.

Interesting...

Robb was named after Robert, and there are plenty of connections between their stories as well (other than all the bastards and the twincest).

Brandon is a frequently recurring name on the Stark family tree, maybe it can be tied to Brandon's fate as a far-reaching greenseer - ubiquitous name, ubiquitous person...? Of course that would mean Bran will never leave his cave which I personally do not care for. 

Arya Stark -> Arya Flint -> Danny Flint -> Dany Targaryen - Arya and Dany are going to meet at some point?

11 hours ago, Eden-Mackenzie said:

LoveInteresting...

Robb was named after Robert, and there are plenty of connections between their stories as well (other than all the bastards and the twincest).

Brandon is a frequently recurring name on the Stark family tree, maybe it can be tied to Brandon's fate as a far-reaching greenseer - ubiquitous name, ubiquitous person...? Of course that would mean Bran will never leave his cave which I personally do not care for. 

Arya Stark -> Arya Flint -> Danny Flint -> Dany Targaryen - Arya and Dany are going to meet at some point?

LOVE the Brandon idea. It really proves that Bran will be much more important to the endgame than at first appears.

17 hours ago, Eden-Mackenzie said:

Interesting...

For Robb this is what I was thinking too until PatQ. After seeing a Riverlander, Blackwood from all the families, hero named Robb I changed my mind.

As for Arya I think that the connection is with Danny Flint not Dany.

Archived