Vikings IX: The Bear Necessities [SPOILERS]

Veltigar

Erm. Therese and Gisla look very different from one another.

Athelstan Jr. is so funny. :D There is the pope, and a bunch of cardinals, and his guardians, and some guards in Roman armours (please somebody tell me that was not a joke? :blink: ), all being full of pathos and soooo majestic and speaking about holy things, and then in the middle, there is this 3-year-old rocking left and right while walking and looking around curiously as a normal little kid. So adorable and hilarious in a way.

I am not sure, but I think that the architecture in Rome must have been a few centuries early? And ... uhhh, the guards in Roman armours a few centuries late. I do not understand that setting at all. Which period in time are we now supposed to be at?

Somebody needs to sort out Ivar now. And Aslaug is horrible as well. "I thought somebody was taking care of her?" Seriously, that is what you say when you learn that a child has just died because of your own negligence? :tantrum: I hope Ragnar divorces her and outlaws her from the village alone as soon as he comes back.

15 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

SNIP

Buck, just to point out your responsibilities :) Good luck. If I suck in anything, it is naming the threads...

23 hours ago, Veltigar said:

I haven't been able to watch the episode yet, but whoever makes post 400, you'll be responsible for the next punny Vikings thread title. There is a long and sacred tradition, so put some effort into it :P 

16 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Athelstan Jr. is so funny. :D There is the pope, and a bunch of cardinals, and his guardians, and some guards in Roman armours (please somebody tell me that was not a joke? :blink: ), all being full of pathos and soooo majestic and speaking about holy things, and then in the middle, there is this 3-year-old rocking left and right while walking and looking around curiously as a normal little kid. So adorable and hilarious in a way.

Yeah, it was adorable... And the thorns was so so nice touch... For a moment, I thought he would break them or do something unholy. Well, a man can dream... :)

Archived