A shot by shot Album of the Season 6 Trailer

Zadeth

Just now, Ice Turtle said:

Thanks. I wonder who the rider fighting with ?morningstar put on fire is and if he is fighting a wight.

I just posted this same question a few seconds ago!

He appears to be alone, and north of the wall. He knows what he is doing. He's dressed in all black..

Coldhands? (He says anticipating disappointment)

4 minutes ago, The 1st Storm and the Last said:

I just posted this same question a few seconds ago!

He appears to be alone, and north of the wall. He knows what he is doing. He's dressed in all black..

Coldhands? (He says anticipating disappointment)

Benjen would be even more interesting but there is a big chance that it's just some random NW guy.

If you watch the shot of Theon he's being chased by presumably Bolton men (he's being chased down by dogs which is in line with the books). Behind him in that shot is a man in a helmet. In the shot of Brienne killing a guy, he's wearing the same helmet. We also see a shot of Sansa running through the snow and Littlefinger standing in the snow.

I think Bolton men chase down Sansa and Theon (they'd be moving slow on foot) and then Brienne and Pod save them. Petyr having heard what happened with Stannis attacking, arrives in the North and takes them all into safety.

To me that looked like Stannis upside down on the Bolton "X." They probably found his body after the battle. I could see Roose and Ramsey flaying him and then burning him as a joke - mocking the burning heart as his sigil/his affiliation with Mel and the Lord of Light

9 hours ago, Mat92 said:

To me that looked like Stannis upside down on the Bolton "X." They probably found his body after the battle. I could see Roose and Ramsey flaying him and then burning him as a joke - mocking the burning heart as his sigil/his affiliation with Mel and the Lord of Light

this is what i thought also. 

this is what i thought also. 

Is it clarified if Brienne chopped off his head or just slashed him?

Archived