TTTNE 463 - A Thread for Craziness

RhaenysBee

18 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Nah, I only pointed out that it was inconsistent and arbitrary. I don't really care much what people think, but I do think they should take responsibility for not getting themselves spoiled. If people use spoiler tags that should be enough. 

They should, but better safe than sorry. And as I said, if the majority thinks this rule is bullshit we can change it

I don't think anyone should be reported as long as they tag spoilers. It's not against forum rules right? I haven't checked the spoiler rules for the new season if there are any. If you want to encourage not posting any material, that's fine and well imo, and anyone who wants to adopt that can do so.

37 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I suppose I shouldn't ask for details? ;) 

See ab, this is how a loyal subject behaves :P 

You may, but you will not necessarily get answers. ;) No really, you can ask whatever you want if you are curious (I want to talk about stuff! My head will explode otherwise!).

*curtsey* :P

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

You may, but you will not necessarily get answers. ;) No really, you can ask whatever you want if you are curious (I want to talk about stuff! My head will explode otherwise!).

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

But seriously, how'd it go/what happened/are you going to make more plans?

22 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Those questions are all too hard. :leaving: Shortly, interest from somebody happened.

40 minutes ago, Eyron said:

I don't think anyone should be reported as long as they tag spoilers. It's not against forum rules right? I haven't checked the spoiler rules for the new season if there are any. If you want to encourage not posting any material, that's fine and well imo, and anyone who wants to adopt that can do so.

As I said, we wouldn't report anyone who used them, that'd go too far.

35 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

*curtsey* :P

Well bring it on then!

31 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Now you're asking the important questions.

31 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Observation: Creating an arbitrary ban on discussion of a viewing medium that this forum is essentially about seems like incredibly foolish censorship.

Nah, the forum is more about the books than the show, and it's perfectly understandable if people want to watch season 6 and avoid spoilers.

4 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Basically, we've decided the following: no S6 spoilers whatsoever, even in spoiler tags (spoiler tags are for seasons 1 to 5).

Sounds reasonable to me! Except spoiler tags are for other shows/books/etc - I don't think we need to spoiler-tag that Ned dies in book/season 1!

2 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Well bring it on then!

A friend I have known since last year has shown interest to be more than friends. I have a few doubts (expanded upstairs somewhere) which I am allowing to be the consequence of my extreme tiredness and therefore weird mood during the past few days (I did not sleep well those days at all). He already has the "he is cute"-approval from two girl friends. ;)

Now the dirty details:

Spoiler

He is tall, so I need to arch back a lot or stand on my tiptoes o give him a peck. :blushing::blushing::blushing:

7 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Thank you, abbie! That is an ... unexpectedly positive and non-cynical post from you, I must say. ;)

Gotta keep 'em guessing.

Besides, Abs are like coconuts. As people would know if they listened to my show/game/movie/books recommendations more. 

5 minutes ago, felice said:

Sounds reasonable to me! Except spoiler tags are for other shows/books/etc - I don't think we need to spoiler-tag that Ned dies in book/season 1!

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!

3 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

A friend I have known since last year has shown interest to be more than friends. I have a few doubts (expanded upstairs somewhere) which I am allowing to be the consequence of my extreme tiredness and therefore weird mood during the past few days (I did not sleep well those days at all). He already has the "he is cute"-approval from two girl friends. ;)

Now the dirty details:

Hide contents

He is tall, so I need to arch back a lot or stand on my tiptoes o give him a peck. :blushing::blushing::blushing:

We have very different ideas of dirty details. :P

13 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Gotta keep 'em guessing.

Besides, Abs are like coconuts. As people would know if they listened to my show/game/movie/books recommendations more. 

They stink? They make you cry?

13 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!

We have very different ideas of dirty details. :P

Well stop quoting it! :P

Yes, I do have low threshold for what dirty details are, I admit it. ;)

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

They stink? They make you cry?

No, but good guess. 

2 minutes ago, The Kingmaker said:

I'd rather not come into here and have pages full of spoiler tag only posts answering each other when season starts, so I'm pretty okay with this policy :P 

Also, am I seeing right?... Are these...peoples? In TTTNE? Hurray! 

I reserve the right to post things that look like spoilers throughout the time the show is airing, in protest at the oppression in the thread.

1 minute ago, ab aeterno said:

I reserve the right to post things that look like spoilers throughout the time the show is airing, in protest at the oppression in the thread.

I respect your right to post things that look like spoilers throughout the time the show is airing in protest at the oppression in the thread?

45 minutes ago, felice said:

I was going to respond with undignified surprise but Blackbear beat me to it :P There are plenty of posters on this site who haven't read as far as we have though, so we still need to be careful.

41 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Now the dirty details:

Hide contents

That's great news :) Well done :leer: 

Not quite as dirty as I'd imagine, but I suppose a girl should have some secrets...

36 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

As if you'd ever let me have a conversation with you without recommendations getting involved :P 

36 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!

See, felice? This is why!

17 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

No, but good guess. 

Probably best not to say this in advance if you want to trick people :P 

Hey, I should post more questionable policies, they really get the thread going :P 

So, from this day forward this useful and fair decree shall be followed:

Educational Decree Number Twenty-Four:

"All Spammer Organisations, Societies, Teams, Groups, and Clubs are henceforth disbanded. An Organisation, Society, Team, Group, or Club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more spammers. Permission to re-form may be sought from the Spamperor (Professor FOMN) or Spampress (Professor Pebbles). No Spammer Organisation, Society, Team, Group, or Club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the Spam Rulers. Any spammer found to have formed, or to belong to, an Organisation, Society, Team, Group, or Club that has not been approved by the Spam Rulers will be reported."

5 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Hey, I should post more questionable policies, they really get the thread going :P 

So, from this day forward this useful and fair decree shall be followed:

Educational Decree Number Twenty-Four:

"All Student Organisations, Societies, Teams, Groups, and Clubs are henceforth disbanded. An Organisation, Society, Team, Group, or Club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more spammers Permission to re-form may be sought from the Spamperor(Professor FOMN) or Spampress (Professor Pebbles). No Student Organisation, Society, Team, Group, or Club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the Spam Rulers. Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an Organisation, Society, Team, Group, or Club that has not been approved by the Spam Rulers will be reported."

Oh geez, this is giving me horrible flashbacks.

Archived