TTTNE 463 - A Thread for Craziness

RhaenysBee

20 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Something about the Ragnar guys eyes always makes me think he's on the verge of tears.

Methinks that his eyes are his best feature and seem honest, yet creepy in Vikings.

15 minutes ago, The King In Black said:

salud queen consort and mugwump

What is a mugwump?

36 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Methinks that his eyes are his best feature and seem honest, yet creepy in Vikings.

Just started Vikings, only 2 eps in, not quite getting it yet.

Rollo:

Spoiler

What a douchebag.

33 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

What is a mugwump?

I am. Also Dumbledore is the supreme Mugwump of the International Confederation of Wizards.

It's a political term for those who reject party politics.

Hey JQC!

@Eyron (apparently we can quote like this now), good to hear about the renovation.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Devilish. :P

What nonsense. Nobody is going to believe that.

I figured, if people can believe 35 seperate Kobaby rumors, surely this isn't too much of a stretch :P 

(Speaking of which, Koba should drop by more often).

1 hour ago, The King In Black said:

I make my own quotes sucker. 

Take your time. You've got a lifetime ahead of you, you know? Enjoy yourself, knock those exams out, and do what you do.

My lawyer says I don't have to answer that question. 

It doesn't work that way!

Yeah :) Though I wouldn't count on me knocking them out. A slight slap is the best we can hope for.

Oh, alright then. Give him my regards.

2 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Reveal hidden contents

What a douchebag.

Also Dumbledore is the supreme Mugwump of the International Confederation of Wizards.

That's where I know it from, finally. I read the books in Dutch so it didn't click.

1 hour ago, The BlackBear said:

Something about the Ragnar guys eyes always makes me think he's on the verge of tears.

What do you expect if you are the lead in a show written by Hirst? Its enough to drive anyone to tears

51 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Rollo:

Hide contents

What a douchebag.

I am. Also Dumbledore is the supreme Mugwump of the International Confederation of Wizards.

Do yourself a favour and quit before season 4. Ugh.

eta: hmm,is Orphan Black thursday or friday? Still feeling thenlove for Netflix for giving the UK a way to watch it with everyone else,and not 6 months later...

Slow internet is infuriating. What is this, 1998?

Also the electrician who was supposed to build in a new kitchen fan thing above the cooker (no idea how to say it in English, like this) managed to break our new (like 2 weeks old) cooking plate. By dropping the old one when he was removing it. Such a lovely day. :wideeyed:

2 hours ago, The King In Black said:

Wait, wait. Who kissed who now and how do you all know that ? And why is it so unbelievable Fleur ? And why the fuck does autocorrect keep changing Fleur to Flour ? 

Maybe because nobody here is called Fleur? :P (Nor Flour, of course.)

2 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

@Buckwheat, ab aeterno, Helaena, Pebbles, TBB, Lany, TKIB & First of your name; https://49.media.tumblr.com/95eb7519d13e4bfea542b2e1b8e19f1b/tumblr_njqh4fq4lU1tdy0nco1_500.gif

*curtsey* My lady.

1 hour ago, The BlackBear said:

Rollo:

Reveal hidden contents

What a douchebag.

Oh that is just Rollo. You will love him and hate him.

42 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Hey JQC!

@Eyron (apparently we can quote like this now),

Am I the only one who hates seeing names with a @-mark in front of them? Looks ridiculous and ugly to me.

42 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I figured, if people can believe 35 seperate Kobaby rumors, surely this isn't too much of a stretch :P 

I agree, but I am sure she is very busy these days. ;)

25 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Do yourself a favour and quit before season 4. Ugh.

Now those are some very bold opinions, young lady! Where is your optimism? ;)

9 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Also the electrician who was supposed to build in a new kitchen fan thing above the cooker (no idea how to say it in English, like this) managed to break our new (like 2 weeks old) cooking plate. By dropping the old one when he was removing it. Such a lovely day. :wideeyed:

We'd call it an extractor fan, or maybe even just a fan. Fan is such a weird word.

17 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

We'd call it an extractor fan, or maybe even just a fan. Fan is such a weird word.

Yes.. weird. Who was first, the weird fan Word or the weird fan? :D

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

What nonsense. Nobody is going to believe that.

Yeah. It was obviously an immaculate conception, like Shmi Skywalker. You didn't have anything to do with this, did you, @Lord Sidious?  Anyway, when's the Buckseed due?

4 hours ago, The King In Black said:

See, kitten reminds me of cat. And cat reminds me of Catwoman. And Catwoman reminds of that Catwoman movie staring Halle Berry. 

How can you possibly hear "Catwoman" and not think of Michelle Pfeiffer?

2 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Or maybe a range hood?

30 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Pffffft. I will have you know that whenever if ever I have spawn, it will be better behaved than that pouty teenager. :P And no, if ever, it is not going to be any time soon. :P 

So at least eight months off, then? :D And yes, I'm confident you'll be more of a Mary than a Shmi (though Obi-wan is probably more to blame for how he turned out).

Of course Obi is to more to blame than Shmi.    In Phantom Anni is just rather annoying, but is a nice kid.     He's only pouty and emo once left in Obi's care.

Also if thats anything to go by, your Grandseed's are going to turn out alright*, but maybe you should have them neutered.

*despite a worrying spate of bulls eyeing wamp rats in beggars canyon and a tendency to dream of incest.  + some whining and moping.

Maybe just ensure any seeds you to breed are girls.   

So the implacable celebrity epidemic continues, now the artist formerly known as alive, Prince has died. This is unusually frequent right? We're not just imagining it.

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Spoiler

Yes what a loveable rapist he is.

3 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

So the implacable celebrity epidemic continues, now the artist formerly known as alive, Prince has died. This is unusually frequent right? We're not just imagining it.

Hide contents

Yes what a loveable rapist he is.

For me at least 2016 has had a huge number of celebrities I recognise pass away. Not sure if it just happens that I recognise more of them.

10 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Hey JQC!

@Eyron (apparently we can quote like this now), good to hear about the renovation.

It doesn't work that way!

Yeah :) Though I wouldn't count on me knocking them out. A slight slap is the best we can hope for.

Oh, alright then. Give him my regards.

That's where I know it from, finally. I read the books in Dutch so it didn't click.

Come on, if you gave me the choice between spending time with my baby and us guys, where do you think I'd be ?

Speaking of Gossip (Deakins of course.)

Oh he'll be having words with you alright

Wait they translate gibberish to Dutch too ?

9 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Maybe because nobody here is called Fleur? :P (Nor Flour, of course.)

*curtsey* My lady.

Am I the only one who hates seeing names with a @-mark in front of them? Looks ridiculous and ugly to me.

I agree, but I am sure she is very busy these days. ;)

Now those are some very bold opinions, young lady! Where is your optimism? ;)

You are a splendid butterfly,

It is your wings that make you beautiful, 

And I could make you fly away,

But I could never make you stay

6 hours ago, felice said:

Yeah. It was obviously an immaculate conception, like Shmi Skywalker. You didn't have anything to do with this, did you, @Lord Sidious?  Anyway, when's the Buckseed due?

How can you possibly hear "Catwoman" and not think of Michelle Pfeiffer?

Or maybe a range hood?

I think that's something the brain does right ? Always negative associations trump the positives. 

Archived