TTTNE 463 - A Thread for Craziness

RhaenysBee

1 hour ago, The King In Black said:

Dude, if I had a kid I'd be lucky to get a chance to live for myself. Kids, they are like these machines that just take and take, and make you just give and give. 

So you are telling me they translated even all that bullshit Rowlings makes up 30% of the time ? Wow, that's dedication. 

See you in Hell Court kid. You in with the sharks now, better remember that. 

If you get annoyed by a kid taking too much, just let them take a punch. Doctors agree that this is a foolproof method to shut them up.

All of it. Even the names. Hermione is Hermelien, Dumbledore is Perkamentus (which is a variation on the Dutch word for parchment), and Mugwump is Hotemetoot, an existing Dutch word for an idiot with a high rank. Hogwarts is Zweinstein (a zwein being a hog), and OWLs are SLIJMBALLEN in Dutch, which means Slimeballs.

Pfff, I was raised by sharks from the age of 6 onwards, I shall be fine. It's you who needs to worry.

Peter Pan recruits the Lost Boys by offering them the family they never had. That's the exact technique employed by inner city gangs. 

Peter Pan is basically Marlo Stanfield.

Family and drugs. "Pixie dust." Pah. Sure. 

2 hours ago, The King In Black said:

Wow, you say these things here then put a grand on Ryan Gosling in the pool. Talk about mixed signals.

... what? :blink:

So you are telling me they translated even all that bullshit Rowlings makes up 30% of the time ? Wow, that's dedication. translation.

Fixed that for you.

Question: Does the new forum chat demand a new registration or are you automatically registered with your forum account and just need to log in with the username and password to do the chat thing?

4 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Question: Does the new forum chat demand a new registration or are you automatically registered with your forum account and just need to log in with the username and password to do the chat thing?

New registration.

Just now, ab aeterno said:

New registration.

That is shitty. I dislike registering on new things. :angry: The old chat was way better because of that.

The chat is public anyway, I mean I can see into it now, although I am not registered.

6 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

That is shitty. I dislike registering on new things. :angry: The old chat was way better because of that.

The chat is public anyway, I mean I can see into it now, although I am not registered.

Yeah, and the content is awful too. The old chat still lives though. 

I'm hungry but don't feel like eating. Stupid hangover.

5 minutes ago, felice said:

What does the acronym expand to?

The direct English translation of the whole thing would be Written Accolade for Perseverance, Magical Skills and General Learning. Which I find funnier than Ordinary Wizarding Level because it's so far-fetched.

12 hours ago, First of My Name said:

If you get annoyed by a kid taking too much, just let them take a punch. Doctors agree that this is a foolproof method to shut them up.

All of it. Even the names. Hermione is Hermelien, Dumbledore is Perkamentus (which is a variation on the Dutch word for parchment), and Mugwump is Hotemetoot, an existing Dutch word for an idiot with a high rank. Hogwarts is Zweinstein (a zwein being a hog), and OWLs are SLIJMBALLEN in Dutch, which means Slimeballs.

Pfff, I was raised by sharks from the age of 6 onwards, I shall be fine. It's you who needs to worry.

That's admirable. 

12 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Family and drugs. "Pixie dust." Pah. Sure. 

Peter Pan : Grim and gritty. Hollywood will die for this one. Let's do it; I'll let you share story credits. 

11 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

... what? :blink:

Fixed that for you.

:leer:

10 hours ago, The Kingmaker said:

But who is Captain Hook :ph34r:

Um Avon ? Or Daniels :dunno:

11 hours ago, Pebbles said:

Or see the   "Chat you fools"   thread   pinned in Forum Games.

Does not that one have yuku instead of IRC?

2 hours ago, The King In Black said:

:leer:

I have no clue whatsoever what you are talking about. :(

Archived