TTTNE 463 - A Thread for Craziness

RhaenysBee

Morning *nods to everyone*

I don't believe in horoscopes but when it says that I'll be lucky if I go to a bookshop I am tempted to say it's got to be 100% correct :lol:

I've decided to watch the show after all. It will certainly be interesting if anything. 

Bucky, doubt is healthy. Sometimes you just have to evaluate what you are doing, and find again the underlying reason to why you made the choices you made. Perhaps you get renewed faith in what you are doing and perhaps you find a new path. It sounds like you are in a normal stage in thesis process right now though.

TKiB, that story was... Annoying :lol:

Hi thread how is everyone doing?

Bucky,   I normally assume that its an auto-correct error cos your English is so good.  but I also believe your one who likes to be corrected.  In that note I'm putting on my Grammar Nazi hat     Its Random Internet FIND of the Day.   /gramma nartzee

Hello Pebs!

It was a pretty lousy day to begin with, as days go, but I turned it around by taking my ass to the sci-fi bookstore, went out for supper (well, a salad anyway), and now from there soon go to see The Jungle Book :) Not too bad for a Tuesday. There's a warm wind today so it's even possible to sit outside, under outdoors heating admittedly.

Yesterday I got news that my CT scan was clear so that's a source of relief as well. Now onwards to new beginnings!

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Thanks, E.

Random Internet found of the day. (For those who speak German, the German wiki site on it is even more informative.)

Hmm, that's... mildly interesting?

2 hours ago, Eyron said:

Hello Pebs!

It was a pretty lousy day to begin with, as days go, but I turned it around by taking my ass to the sci-fi bookstore, went out for supper (well, a salad anyway), and now from there soon go to see The Jungle Book :) Not too bad for a Tuesday. There's a warm wind today so it's even possible to sit outside, under outdoors heating admittedly.

Yesterday I got news that my CT scan was clear so that's a source of relief as well. Now onwards to new beginnings!

Books, food, and movies? Sounds like an excellent day to me.

Good to hear :) 

2 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

It frakking snowed. On 26th April. <_< 

We've had nothing but rain, hail and gorram snow today. It's insane!

9 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Hmm, that's... mildly interesting?

I thought it was funny in an absurd way. Kind of similar to how everybody on this forum keeps saying Wales does not exist.

Obviously I have a really weird sense of what is interesting and funny. :(

Now there is a more interesting question: Why is this thread so dead today?

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

I thought it was funny in an absurd way. Kind of similar to how everybody on this forum keeps saying Wales does not exist.

Obviously I have a really weird sense of what is interesting and funny. :(

Now there is a more interesting question: Why is this thread so dead today?

No, I agree that it was funny in a weird way. But it's the kind of fact that interests you for half a minute and then you forget about. It was amusing to read though..

I also found something on the internet, of the same nature.
Spammers, surely that are some among you who don't look forward to dying. But fear no more, WikiHow has to come to release you from your mortal bonds. By reading these 5 easy steps you will overcome the fear of death. After all, has there ever been a problem that Wikihow couldn't solve? It even comes with pictures.

ETA: Truly, with Wikihow, problems of any kind are now a thing of the past

18 hours ago, First of My Name said:

No, I agree that it was funny in a weird way. But it's the kind of fact that interests you for half a minute and then you forget about. It was amusing to read though..

I also found something on the internet, of the same nature.
Spammers, surely that are some among you who don't look forward to dying. But fear no more, WikiHow has to come to release you from your mortal bonds. By reading these 5 easy steps you will overcome the fear of death. After all, has there ever been a problem that Wikihow couldn't solve? It even comes with pictures.

ETA: Truly, with Wikihow, problems of any kind are now a thing of the past

The Wikihows related to sex beat everything.These ones got nothing on them.  And yes, they all are illustrated. 

Nobody's  inherently good. When people are being too nice, it means they are hiding a terrible secret. Terribleness directly proportionate to niceness. One moment you are wondering how you could have ever stumbled across so wonderful, so perfect, so pure; the very next she is putting tomato ketchup on Chinese food. 

Archived