TTTNE 463 - A Thread for Craziness

RhaenysBee

9 minutes ago, The King In Black said:

Nobody's  inherently good. When people are being too nice, it means they are hiding a terrible secret. Terribleness directly proportionate to niceness. One moment you are wondering how you could have ever stumbled across so wonderful, so perfect, so pure; the very next she is putting tomato ketchup on Chinese food. 

And this thread is self-described as the nicest place on the board. Uh-oh... :lol: 

3 hours ago, The King In Black said:

The Wikihows related to sex beat everything.These ones got nothing on them.  And yes, they all are illustrated. 

I shall take a look :ninja: 

Nobody's  inherently good. When people are being too nice, it means they are hiding a terrible secret. Terribleness directly proportionate to niceness. One moment you are wondering how you could have ever stumbled across so wonderful, so perfect, so pure; the very next she is putting tomato ketchup on Chinese food. 

Run. Run, and never look back.

People who put ketchup on things in general can't be trusted.

3 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

And this thread is self-described as the nicest place on the board. Uh-oh... :lol: 

Quick, start being dicks to each other!

3 hours ago, First of My Name said:

*dangles uselessly for a while*

*sits bolt upright*

*dangles uselessly again*

So, who's going to be who's dick? Should we just let the chips fall as they may? Meelee? The person to your right by some order, height maybe? The next poster? By preference? Anyway, someone should make a spreadsheet methinks.

2 hours ago, Eyron said:

So, who's going to be who's dick? Should we just let the chips fall as they may? Meelee? The person to your right by some order, height maybe? The next poster? By preference? Anyway, someone should make a spreadsheet methinks.

Well based on hair colour I'll probably be the Consul's.

13 hours ago, First of My Name said:

The most useful advice from those articles : 

When hot girl seductively tells you to stick it wherever you want , her hotter roommate is not an option.

Yeah, that and the dead pony in her bathroom convinced me she was trouble

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

*sits bolt upright*

There's a lawyer joke somewhere in there 

5 hours ago, Eyron said:

Step 1 : Note down heights 

3 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I'm so curious. Intellectually 

Infinite engineers walk into a bar.The first one asks for a pint. The second one asks for half a pint. The third one asks for quarter a pint and so on. When the fourth one asks for 1/8th of a pint, the bartender gives them two pints instead and says:
"You guys should know your limits."

13 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

*sits bolt upright*

Not what I meant, but okay :lol: 

8 hours ago, Eyron said:

We should catalog those who are dicks and those in need of dicks, and note down everyone's heights, and then the smallest dick goes to the smallest person and the largest dick to the tallest, exc. The manner in which we will attach these dicks is up for debate, but I own a stapler.

*sigh* A Spamperor's job is never done...

The most useful advice from those articles : 

When hot girl seductively tells you to stick it wherever you want , her hotter roommate is not an option.

Yeah, that and the dead pony in her bathroom convinced me she was trouble

Well, that's not wrong...

That's very judgmental of you KiB, I'm disappointed. She could've killed that pony for any number of reasons.

6 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Thank you sincerely for that mental image :blink:

7 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

You were the one calling for more lewdness ab

I said lewdness, not obscenity. Honestly.

6 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

There isn't a lawyer joke there. It's my crude northerner coming through again. No wonder ab is disappointed

*Nods disappointedly.*

2 hours ago, Eyron said:

FoMN, sounds like a handjob for the King really.

*Snickers*

On 26.4.2016 at 9:54 PM, Buckwheat said:

I thought it was funny in an absurd way. Kind of similar to how everybody on this forum keeps saying Wales does not exist.

Obviously I have a really weird sense of what is interesting and funny. :(

Now there is a more interesting question: Why is this thread so dead today?

The Bielefeld conspiracy is older than the internet :lol: Never thought I'd stumble over it around here though. 

This is the original (afaIk). Of course it's absurd. There never was a conspiracy, Bielefeld simply doesn't exist. It is known.

Hello people :) For no reason at all, this song was in my head all day. Perhaps it gets out of there if you listen to it.

Archived