TTTNE 463 - A Thread for Craziness

RhaenysBee

Hey Buckybuck, that's unfortunate. It's something as you said, experience not the least.

Helena, that doesn't sound very good at all :/ have you gotten any help for it, or is it a one off thing? I know you usually sleep very little but not like this.

Lily, happy grading :P Just F everyone :thumbsup:

25 minutes ago, Eyron said:

Hey Buckybuck, that's unfortunate. It's something as you said, experience not the least.

Helena, that doesn't sound very good at all :/ have you gotten any help for it, or is it a one off thing? I know you usually sleep very little but not like this.

Lily, happy grading :P Just F everyone :thumbsup:

F'ing your students can lead to suspension I hear.

Just temporary. Doing a lot of studying so when I lie down to go to sleep mind is still working overtime running over my revision notes.

4 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Some of these are barley puns.

I see you rose to the bait.

59 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

F'ing your students can lead to suspension I hear.

Just temporary. Doing a lot of studying so when I lie down to go to sleep mind is still working overtime running over my revision notes.

I see you rose to the bait.

Ah, I see. I guess you're too busy to take a break and do something entirely different before sleep? That used to help me. Just 30 minutes or so to occupy my mind with something else. Good luck with getting to sleep tonight.

1 hour ago, The BlackBear said:

Lettuce agree to disagree.

I conker. We've rooted out the problem and I do t want to stigmatise you were your incorrect opinions.

1 hour ago, Eyron said:

Ah, I see. I guess you're too busy to take a break and do something entirely different before sleep? That used to help me. Just 30 minutes or so to occupy my mind with something else. Good luck with getting to sleep tonight.

I think it's partly because I'm trying to take time to do other things. Not enough hours in the day to sleep, study and have spare time, so cut out the one I'm least concerned for (sleep :P) I'll make sure my sleeping pattern is sorted over the weekend though as my first exam is on Monday

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Ohhhh it is May the Fourth! Be with you! :commie:

Miss you too, Lily. ;)

I start a new course today. It only has three people in it.

Y'all are the silliest.  Buck, I take it you're not studying the Donner Party.

(don't kill me!)

In all seriousness, I took a course with my advisor that had 3 people in it.  At 8AM.  The time was absolutely awful, but the course was amazing.  You'll love it.

:bows to BB and Helena and ab and Eira:

Thank you.  I dropped my temper somewhere yesterday and nearly did "F" everyone.  I still haven't found it.

Hope it shows up before tomorrow.

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I conker. We've rooted out the problem and I do t want to stigmatise you were your incorrect opinions.

I think it's partly because I'm trying to take time to do other things. Not enough hours in the day to sleep, study and have spare time, so cut out the one I'm least concerned for (sleep :P) I'll make sure my sleeping pattern is sorted over the weekend though as my first exam is on Monday

There comes a new word of the day. Conker. Sounds funny. We just call it "wild chestnut."

I move that the next thread be titled "Puns will make the spam flow grow." Those in favour ...

Good luck on Monday!

1 hour ago, Lily Valley said:

Y'all are the silliest.  Buck, I take it you're not studying the Donner Party.

(don't kill me!)

In all seriousness, I took a course with my advisor that had 3 people in it.  At 8AM.  The time was absolutely awful, but the course was amazing.  You'll love it.

I googled the Donner Party ... and do not see the connection with this thread? Am I sillier than an average spammer? :idea:

My course is in the afternoon ... and I do not know how I will love only having 3 people there! It will be too quiet. Depends on the students sure, till now I had one group where they were really quiet and passive and another group where they are really active and ask questions and make dialogues and all.

From a selfishly materialistic POV, I would rather have more students because then I would earn more money. :leaving:

Good luck finding the temper. Did you look under the furniture?

Archived