What Are Your Favorite/Least Favorite Potential Relationships

Maxxine

15 hours ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Cersei + Euron = :thumbsup::lmao: I applaud you

Tormund + Maege Mormont = :wub::thumbsup::fencing:A bear, a bear!!

Like:

Dany/Jon: Cliché yes, but I think it would go a long way to knit everyone together against the real foe. Doesn't have to mean they like each other in the beginning.

Dany/Aegon: I think there could be a well polished "heart in conflict with itself" writing with this pair. Goes against the above, but it will not last. 

Jon/Val: Entertaining. Gives Jon a chance to grow. But there will be many casualties before the end.

Sansa/Tyrion: If Tyrion can get over himself, and Sansa can grow up a bit more.

Jaime/Brienne: They help each other in many different ways

Pia/A good guy: Don't care who, as long as they take care of her. Pia just didn't deserve the treatment she got in ACoK and ASoS.

Dislike:

Dany/Daario, Victarion, Tyrion, Hizdar, Euron, or Quentin: Not on her level.

Jon/Arya: Not gonna happen

Arya/Gendry, Edric Dayne: Neither are the "King" she deserves. The only way Gendry becomes king if Aegon or Dany is successful is if He is legitimized as the new stormking with the 7 kingdoms split again. A lot of assumptions there. Edric Dayne is only king if everything lapses back to petty kings, less likely

Sansa/LF: No comment needed

Sansa/Aegon, Jon: Because I like the other pairing

Sansa/Sandor: He dug his own grave already. Just because a person has a weird dream about the other does not mean there is romantic interest.

4 hours ago, Sigella said:

Not sure about Willas/Sansa... When it was prospected it seemed ideal, but not anymore... She seems to have grown a bit since. (I have my doubts about Harry as well) 

I agree, but her growing up has been born out of mistreatment, death and generally awful situations. I'm not a massive Sansa fan but I wish she could have avoided all that and just have gone on romantic falconing dates with Willas and had lots of lemon cake picnics :wub:

On 3/30/2016 at 8:43 AM, The Arthur Smith said:

I approve :cheers:.

I know you and I chatted on this a few weeks ago on another site, or something, (couldn't remember the details when I posted this). I give you the credit for this all the way :cheers:

2 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

I know you and I chatted on this a few weeks ago on another site, or something, (couldn't remember the details when I posted this). I give you the credit for this all the way :cheers:

From another topic you mean, right? And we didn't exactly chat on our shameful, favorite crack pairing. But i'm glad i'm not the only person who love this ;).

It's interesting to see how some people hate a potential relationship as much as other people champion the same pairing.  Jon/Dany in particular seems to be a polarizing one.

Favorites:

Jon/Dany: I totally understand the hate, but I think they're gonna both grow and change a lot in the next book.  I look forward to the more mature and experienced versions of these characters meeting.

Brienne/Jaime: They understand each other well, they think about each other all the time, and I think their confrontation with Stoneheart will be the final push they need...

Least favorites:

Arya/Anyone: I want someone to help Arya snap out of her murder spiral, but I just can't see her falling for any character we know of yet.  None of them make sense/feel right.

Sansa/Sandor: Never made sense to me.  I get there's some sexual tension at times, but it always leaves me feeling weird when it comes up.

The ONLY two love pairings I even remotely like are Jaime/Brienne (kind of ship it) and Asha/Qarl (it's cute).

Indifferent to:

Jon/Ygritte

Sam/Gilly

I hate:

Aegon /and female POV character

Sansa / creepy men way older than her

Arya/Gendry because I like him less and less each reread

Jon/Arya

On March 13, 2016 at 1:07 AM, WilliamWesterosiWallace said:

Sansa/Tyrion: He DESERVES someone as good as Sansa. And she could do a lot worse, with Littlefinger and Sandor and the like. If only she could've seen through his Lannister birth and catched a glimpse of the loving, caring, protecting man underneath... That is, until ADWD. ADWD's Tyrion has to stay 100 miles away from anything good, lest he kills it.

This position thoroughly worries me even for pre-Dance Tyrion. He doesn't "deserve" a person. You can be of the opinion that he deserved to feel loved as a human being but he can not "deserve" a person like one does a gift or a reward. Seven Hells!

On 3/12/2016 at 4:30 PM, Sir Matthis Light said:

Favorite

Jon/Dany = I don't see how people can hate this pairing :huh:? If R+L=J is true, then you have two people with a strong claim ruling the Realm, and you cant say that would be bad.

Least Favorite

Jamie/Cersei = They both need to be put to death for their many crimes, and bring pain to the 7Kingdoms with their non-Targaryen waters bastards children.

What about people who think incest is unnatural, immoral, and harmful - can you see them hating this pairing?

Favorites:

Jaime/Brienne. Not even necessarily romantic, I just... I dig the respect they have for each other, that sincere friendship they've build.

Asha/Quarl. One of the few consensual, happy relationships in the books!
Aegon/Sansa. I don't know, I have a soft spot for the idea of this, of Aegon's naivety meeting Sansa's experience with the world, and of Sansa getting that Prince Charming long after she's given up on the idea.

Jon/Sansa. This one only platonically. I'd just... I'd love to see them actually interact on page, as brother and sister, and have a postive relationship. That's all I want.

Sansa/Happiness. Well, actually, All The Stark Kids/Happiness. They deserve good things.

Least Favorites:

Jon/Arya or Jon/Sansa romantically. Sorry guys, but they were raised as siblings. Imagining them as a couple just sends the squick factor through the roof for me.

Sansa/LF. No. Just no. He's a sexual predator, old enough to be her father, and has been creeping on her since day one.

Sansa/Tyrion. I could have seen them as sort of friends, tenuous allies maybe, but Tyrions entitlement kinda kills the whole thing for me. Sansa owes him shit, and if he could accept that, I could maybe respect him again.

Ramsay/anyone. He should be kept away from anybody!

Favourites:

Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun/Cersei

Ramsay/Cersei

Euron/Cersei

Damphair/Cersei (because of the potential to kill her with his magical urination powers)

Victarion/Cersei (and then she cheats on him with Euron)

Jon/Val

Dany/Irri (more of this, please - fuck off Daario)

Taena/Me (not Hyle Hunt, but actually me - would love to play "King's Right" with her all Long Night long)

Ser Hyle/Anyone - c'mon this guy wants to get married so bad, he proposes to Brienne.

Hodor/Meera

Tormund/Bear (not a Mormont, an actual bear)

Least Favourites:

Arya/Anyone - she's still a little girl you sick fucks

Sansa/LF - so gross

3 hours ago, FrostyDornishman said:

It's interesting to see how some people hate a potential relationship as much as other people champion the same pairing.  Jon/Dany in particular seems to be a polarizing one.

Favorites:

Jon/Dany: I totally understand the hate, but I think they're gonna both grow and change a lot in the next book.  I look forward to the more mature and experienced versions of these characters meeting.

Brienne/Jaime: They understand each other well, they think about each other all the time, and I think their confrontation with Stoneheart will be the final push they need...

Least favorites:

Arya/Anyone: I want someone to help Arya snap out of her murder spiral, but I just can't see her falling for any character we know of yet.  None of them make sense/feel right.

Sansa/Sandor: Never made sense to me.  I get there's some sexual tension at times, but it always leaves me feeling weird when it comes up.

Jaime/Dany Jany all the way 

she will take his sword deep within her just like er father

I don't get this "JonXDany" is overrated business when 90% of the people I know are of that opinion.

Or this one of those "Stannis is most popular on the forums, but Dany is way more popular outside them so our behavior is entirely justified." shticks?

4 hours ago, The Arthur Smith said:

From another topic you mean, right? And we didn't exactly chat on our shameful, favorite crack pairing. But i'm glad i'm not the only person who love this ;).

Yes, sorry. My brain was working great all day up until a certain point before deciding it would take a spin down the porcelain throne. :blushing:

Archived