The Walking Dead Season 6: "Who's Neegan?" (no comics spoilers)

MisterOJ

17 hours ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

"Reality TV during primetime" tells you every thing you need to know. Theyve (networks) long abandoned trying to present even a semblance of quality drama. Some greedy suits discovered they could still get advertising revenue while spoonfeeding the public low budget productions with low paid casts. They reduced the formula to production costs/ad revenue and discovered they could get along without quality or art. They all deserve to burn for an eternity.

Right in step with the rest of Hollywood. 

I'm starting to get excited for the next season.  Yeah, the finale isn't what I wanted, but I'm over it.  This isn't some ex-girlfriend I'm gonna hold a grudge over.  Having said that, the premier better not blow.  What's the chance that the very first scene of the premiere is revealing the death?  I'm gonna say 15%.

I'm over it partly cause of Fear, which has reminded me to not even get sucked into the drama of weekly viewing again, if I was cracking even a bit.

Without the tedium of slow or bottle episodes across an entire month I imagine my mood will improve. 

I am interested in who it is for the show reason and because a friend and I had a Walking Dead pool going. I am in the lead but if she picked whoever died I would lose. We are considering that the person died in the last episode so having to wait 6 months for resolution to a bet sucks!

Archived