Master of Laws: Blackfish

Master of Ships: Davos Seaworth

Master of Coin: Wyman Manderly

Master of Whispers: Olenna Tyrell

Grand Maester: Qyburn or Marwyn

Commander of the KG: Balon Swann

Commander of the CW: Daario Naharis

Court Fool: Ramsay Bolton

I can't even say who I think should be King/Queen... at first I thought that this was a topic about if I was the king, who would I want on my council... So I'm gonna go that route. And I provide a Queen and King spouse to cover if I was a man or woman sitting the throne.

I can really only pick people still living? Everyone's dead... Ok, I'll do it.

King Consort: Wilas Tyrell. Presumably handsome guy (hey, if I was a Queen I'd want a pretty spouse just like a King would), also comes from a family rich in resources to fall back on. Their lands are close to the throne so we could also rely on sizeable levies in time of war. Wilas would also have been trained and educated to rule effectively, and hopefully he could prove to be a good battle commander in a time of war (as he can't fight due to leg injury).
-or-
Queen Consort: There's not a whole lot of single women left living! Arianne would be tempting for personal reasons: she'd understand me having a male paramour on the side, though maybe her magic nipples would convert me (joke). On the downside, she's not politically astute and she's definitely not pliable. I would avoid Margaery since she's too closely tied to previous monarchs and she'd inspire a lot of whispering and rumors from that alone. I may have to go with Myrcella, due to her family's influence and wealth. She's not married yet and has been raised away from her mother for a long time. 
Paramour (for fun): Ser Daemon Sand or Allyria Dayne
Hand: Tyrion. Who could be better? He may not have the best public image, but opinions can change in time. Having a Lannister at court would also be advantageous in general as their name commands respect.
Coin: I'd probably offer it to an established merchant in one of the ports.
Law: Randyl Tarly. No nonsense, lots of backbone, and the will to enforce said laws.
Whispers: Bran or Arya would be obvious picks, but we'll assume they're preoccupied. How about a Hightower? As patrons to the citadel they'd have access to a network of maesters. Though I think Hightowers are part of a conspiracy with the citadel, I don't have dragons or magic so they wouldn't have a reason to work against me. A few careful tests and planted information could test how effective/truthful/willing they are about participating.
Ships: Iron Islanders are more known for longships than war galleys. Redwyne's live on an island maintain a large fleet, so we can assume their male's are trained in commanding them.
Grandmaesters: Any would do. They'd have to be tested for allegiances regardless. I share Lady Dustin's sentiments, to an extent.

hand: olenna tyrell

Lord commander: garlan tyrell

grand maester: Marwyn/ first assistant Samwell Tarly

master of coin: Tyrion

master of law: stannis

master of ships: davos seaworth

master of whispers: varys

master of war (why the hell not): brynden Tully

honorary advisory seats: Oberyn martell (is he still alive in the books?), willas tyrell, yohn royce, whatever stark is still alive, lol.

Archived