College Basketball: 2016 NCAA Tournament - Rock Chalk!

RedEyedGhost

Rough one guys.  Them's the breaks though.  Heckuva season from where you started Jayhawks.

Villanova in the Final Four. :stunned:  This may take me a while to process.

1 minute ago, Ramsay Blow said:

It always hurts the most when you know you have a team that is easily good enough to win it all.

Yeah... Let's not get me started on having a good enough team to win.

:tantrum: 

Yeah. I can stomach losing...god knows I've had to get used to it. But going out on a wave of bad calls leaves a bitter taste; I didn't even enjoy Mason's 3 because I was trying to find some way to understand that call. It doesn't tick any box. Can't argue possession had changed, so either loose ball, in which case Graham makes no contact before regaining possession, or charge in which case the defender wasn't remotely set. Just makes no sense, felt like an emo/momentum call, or that they somehow credited Nova with the benefit of possession.

34 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Rough one guys.  Them's the breaks though.  Heckuva season from where you started Jayhawks.

Villanova in the Final Four. :stunned:  This may take me a while to process.

That's life in the tournament. 

I don't think I'll be able to watch the games tomorrow.  Even before the loss tonight those two were not that interesting.  I'm hoping for an OU-UVA final because either of them winning would not annoy me.  Buddy getting the win would be ideal though.

16 minutes ago, Triskan said:

I am confused and request a full profile of James Arryn's teams, college and pro.

Lol, what?

Mlb, NBA, nhl: all Toronto, with a residual of rocketry.

nfl: Niners, god help me.

ncaa football and baseball: 'noles. 

ncaa basketball, KU.

All of these date back to childhood. Rule of thumb, if the team's in Toronto, I sided with my Dad's teams. If not, I tended to choose teams for childish reasons ( Jayhawks were like Blue Jays, for example...identify with J's.)

Got into Noles when in Florida, mainly due to chant as far as I can remember. Added spice if my Dad didn't like the team, but to be fair he encouraged me not to just pick all his teams, which potentially saved me from the life of a Browns fan. Niners were in the first NFL game I ever watched, I liked their uniforms and my Dad didn't like them; win-win.

Either way, once chosen it's for life unless Toronto gets a team. 

Holy cripes. What a night. I gave up on SYR and went to fold laundry and look what happened. Then UNC. Whew. I live 45 minutes from SYR, and they are the default team of choice around here. (Husband works in SYR no less). I am a heretic rooting for my beloved Heels. 

For anyone that has been to the final four, are you able to sell your tickets in between the games? I am going to Houston, but only want to watch OU-Nova.  No interest in UNC-Cuse, and would assume the same will be true for most fans of their respective teams.

Archived