Green or black? (POLL)

Black, of course. The overwhelming majority is Black, really. They have the right and the (eventual) victory on their side.

Prince Aemond is quite funny in his stupidity, and I actually like the vindictive and cruel guy Aegon II became throughout the war (the fact that the Blacks continued the war after Rhaenyra's death and that his own people eventually killed him suggests that this guy was really a piece of work in the end) but that aside the Hightower-dominated Greens were just a bunch of ambitious upstarts.

One could perhaps say that those lords whose only motivation to back Aegon II were the misogynistic succession customs might be sort of sympathetic but even they actually were hypocrites because neither of them apparently ever stood up to his king, refusing to swear the vow to Rhaenyra or actively and openly challenging the decree and will of Viserys I.

Not to mention that I don't care at all about the misogynistic society of Westeros. Men opposing Rhaenyra on the basis of her gender just don't have any good arguments. 

44 minutes ago, Abdallah said:

r u just saying that cause house Lannister was on the side of the Greens?

I'm saying that because I think that Maegor and Aerys II were wrong. If Viserys can name Rhaenyra queen then nothing that Maegor and Aerys II did can reasonably be considered to be wrong as the king can apparently do whatever he likes and have the right of it.

With all we know?? It would be a very tough decision.  Viserys named Rhaenyra his heir, so I want to support her....But her first 3 heirs are bastards, and it's obvious.  We see where bastard heirs get in Westeros... So, it'd be tough.

5 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

With all we know?? It would be a very tough decision.  Viserys named Rhaenyra his heir, so I want to support her....But her first 3 heirs are bastards, and it's obvious.  We see where bastard heirs get in Westeros... So, it'd be tough.

It's slightly different though. In Rhaenyra's case, the children are bastards of the Royal line. Even if it was discovered, she could easily legitimise them. That wasn't a choice available to Cersei, obviously.

Archived