Kraznys Mo Nakloz: the most evil SOB in ASOIAF {Poll}

Abdallah

Kraznys comes from a long line of scumbags who made Unsullied. Lets see Kraznys is a guy who buys kidnapped boys, cuts their dicks off, makes them strangle puppies, tortures them, then makes them kill little babies. This motherfucker is the worst i've ever seen. If u agree vote Kraznys, if u don't say the guy u think is worse. If Kraznys puppy murdering baby murdering mo Nakloz gets 51 percent of the vote he will be awarded the biggest scumbag award. 

3 hours ago, Abdallah said:

Kraznys comes from a long line of scumbags who made Unsullied. Lets see Kraznys is a guy who buys kidnapped boys, cuts their dicks off, makes them strangle puppies, tortures them, then makes them kill little babies. This motherfucker is the worst i've ever seen. If u agree vote Kraznys, if u don't say the guy u think is worse. If Kraznys puppy murdering baby murdering mo Nakloz gets 51 percent of the vote he will be awarded the biggest scumbag award. 

You have my agreement.  Kraznys is the biggest known evil guy in the story.  This dude killed more men than Ramsay + Gregor + Cersei.  He makes a business out of human suffering and prospers spilling the blood of the innocent. 

He is evil, but not the worst in my opinion. He didn't invent the Astopori brand of slavery, half the guys that were present when they sold Unsullied to Daenerys were probably as bad as he is.

I am this close to saying Slynt is worst guy ever, but truth be told he is not even though I hate him the most. 

Ramsey is worse then Kraznys for sure, but my vote goes to Vargo Hoat, his limbing policy is really abhorrent, and worse of all uncalled for. Generally having reasons apart form sadistic enjoyment for cruel actions gives characters slight nudge toward not-evil end of the spectrum in my book. 

6 minutes ago, Abdallah said:

I'm venting right now. btw should i take this as ur voting for Kraznys?

I was firmly in the Oznak zo Pahl camp until weak Belwas chopped off his head. He had such illustrious hair.

Not the hair. Skahaz loved his hair.

They were in the shape of two ram's horns. **sobs**

21 minutes ago, StarkofWinterfell said:

He is currently reading the books so he makes a post every few pages when he reads something new :laugh:

I am on my sixth read now and I remember zero people from Meereen. I remember "Harzoo", Hizdar and 40 people names Garzdan.

Meanwhile I can tell you details upon details about Westeros. The Merenese Blot blog helped a lot.

32 minutes ago, StarkofWinterfell said:

He is currently reading the books so he makes a post every few pages when he reads something new :laugh:

Hey damn it I read ASOS like half a year ago. I just thought about it today. BTW so what u got a problem with me posting questions I get from the book?

Archived