What scene is going to end season 6

Mosop

Daenerys sailing to Westeros followed by a fade to black... or perhaps a match cut of the sails turning into the Wall, to fool us into thinking the season is over, but we are heading to the North. We see a large army of Wights and White Walkers, headed by the Night's King. He approaches the Wall and raises his arms, and we see it crack and fall. 

6 minutes ago, Tagganaro said:

I've said the same thing for like 4 straight finales.  It's gonna come true now.  

Stoneheart.

Two seasons late she'll be in the ultimate episode? Possible, but if included, she would probably be earlier in season.

The Others, Dany or Jon will be in the ending scene. I have to agree, the Wall cracking and a breach and then the whole thing. it will be like an Earthquake felt through the North and most of Westeros down to the Trident. The Nights King and the Others cross the boundary not crossed by their like in over 8 thousand years.

3 minutes ago, A Bong of Ice and Fire said:

Dany setting sail for Westeros with Tyrion.  (Jorah and Daario will be dead.)

That very well could be. With a fleet of Iron Born Ships loaded to the gills with Dothraki, horses, unsullied and pit fighters and dragons flying above, Dany on Drogon.

2 minutes ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

That very well could be. With a fleet of Iron Born Ships loaded to the gills with Dothraki, horses, unsullied and pit fighters and dragons flying above, Dany on Drogon.

Would be fucking awesome. GoT can't really go wrong with Dany endings. :) Loved seasons 1 and 3 endings. 

Just now, A Bong of Ice and Fire said:

Would be fucking awesome. GoT can't really go wrong with Dany endings. :) Loved seasons 1 and 3 endings. 

Everyone is dying for her to come to Westeros and get the hell out of Essos. I cannot stand anything that goes on in the books or show that is not in Westeros. The question is, will she be good, bad or evil, or a little bit of all 3?

10 hours ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

Everyone is dying for her to come to Westeros and get the hell out of Essos. I cannot stand anything that goes on in the books or show that is not in Westeros. The question is, will she be good, bad or evil, or a little bit of all 3?

She will be good without a doubt. If GRRM's intention is for her to go slightly bad or bad, D&D will have no intentions of following it. They'll screw it up as they usually do. They'll feel most of the Unsullied show watchers are not sophisticated enough to understand their favorite characters - Dany, Arya, Ollie (just kidding), Tyrion - could possibly be bad. So they'll white wash them as they always have.

3 hours ago, Channel4s-JonSnow said:

The books certainly suggest she's losing her appetite for being nice and caring, and is letting her 'dragon' out. 

And since whitewashing in the show is a total myth, I'm assuming she will be doing the same when she invades with her Dothraki horde.

If you say so. But I think Tyrion, Bronn, Varys, even Cersei, among others were/are totally whitewashed. In AFFC, reading about Cersei completely unraveling and messing up everything in King's Landing while still being so manipulative and deceitful were some of the best parts of that book. Yet, the corresponding season of the show showed her as just a tragic figure who loved her son. Hell, she even comes across not so guilty with the scene with the High Sparrow accusing Loras and Margaery of sins because in the show, what they are accused of is true. They didn't even bother developing the Kettleback setup, which was so great in the books because you knew it was bound to fail.

So I know I got off the OP's topic, but I do think Dany will still be good in the show regardless of source material. And to the original point, I think it can only be Dany arriving or sailing to Westeros or the wall coming down.

Archived