Every Question answered

Guest jasonothegreat

• What was the content of the Dornish letter to Aegon I?
  • What is up with the black stone everywhere?
  • Why are the inhabitants of the Thousand Islands green?
  • Did Brandon the Shipwright succeed in sailing across the Sunset Sea?
  • What is Bloodraven's endgame?
  • What is the Children's endgame?
  • What is Varys' endgame?
  • What is Illyrio's endgame?
  • What is Littlefinger's endgame?
  • What is the Others' endgame?
  • What is Manderly's endgame?
  • When will Dany finally get to Westeros?
  • When will gunpowder technology get to Westeros?
  • Which areas of the Known World are volcanic?
  • How big is Ulthos?
  • What's up with the Ifeqevron?
  • etc
  • etc
  • AND WHEN WILL THE NEXT BOOK BE PUBLISHED!!!

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

OK, I'll apologise in advance as this is not a short answer type question :) Will understand if this is out with the scope of your OP.

Due to my eyesight I have not read the books but rather have listened to the audiobooks. There is one area where this has left my knowledge somewhat lacking - The court of Mereen. The names do not register well auditorially and I can't remember who everyone is and what their roles were. Can you outline who they were, what they did, how they fit into Mereen, Slaver's Bay, Essos or where ever?

15 hours ago, jasonothegreat said:

Based on what GRR Martin did with Bloodraven he is most likely coldhands

GRRM has confirmed Benjen isn't Coldhands:

http://www.latintimes.com/george-rr-martin-debunks-benjen-stark-theory-coldhands-identity-be-revealed-winds-289660

Oh and welcome to the forums!

Guest jasonothegreat
21 hours ago, Beautiful Bloody Sword said:

How old is Mance? Euron is born 267 or earlier, how are they hypothetically discounted?

Mance's age is never specified, and this is made doubly confusing since in the books he is described with a fully coloured head but in the show is depicted old and grey. So I have no idea on that account, it is possible but highly unlikely

Guest jasonothegreat
21 hours ago, Stannis is the man....nis said:

When Stannis sits on the IT which traitor will be the first to bend the knee

Stannis the Mannis. Likely the stormlands who rebelled against him i'd say, the smaller lords probably as they have more to fear than the Tyrells or the Lannisters

22 hours ago, Dorian Martell said:

Benjen is also Dario, along with Euron. Mance is Rhaegar, along with Euron. That is just the beginning of a long line of people these three characters are. They have to be alive to be so many other characters 

And Bloodraven wargs them all even through time and vast distances. 

38 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

And Bloodraven wargs them all even through time and vast distances. 

The whole book is just bloodraven occupying time while hooked up to a tree. He wargs everyone and everything. Every action and every reaction is just him

1 minute ago, Dorian Martell said:

The whole book is just bloodraven occupying time while hooked up to a tree. He wargs everyone and everything. Every action and ever reaction is just him

:bang:

This is my reaction to those theories and I LOVE Bloodraven.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jasonothegreat
On 3/23/2016 at 1:01 PM, RedShirt47 said:

OK, I'll apologise in advance as this is not a short answer type question :) Will understand if this is out with the scope of your OP.

Due to my eyesight I have not read the books but rather have listened to the audiobooks. There is one area where this has left my knowledge somewhat lacking - The court of Mereen. The names do not register well auditorially and I can't remember who everyone is and what their roles were. Can you outline who they were, what they did, how they fit into Mereen, Slaver's Bay, Essos or where ever?

Hizadhr Zo Loraq- The guy who wants the fighting pits open and marries Daenaerys

Skahaz Mo Kandaq- Shavepate, commander of the Braze beasts

Tal Toraq- Commander of the Stalwart shields

and anyone who doesnt have an unpronounceable nickname is one of Hizadhr's guards. 

Archived