TitanCon 2016: Fri 30 Sept - Sun 2 Oct

21 hours ago, The Shamrock that hides said:

Well you do have friends now.  (I'll even give you a badge to prove it)

On the Titancon forum there is a Hotel / Room share thread.  If you don't mind sharing with strangers you may find someone there.http://titancon.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=70

Ha I'll wear it with pride. Ok I'll check out that link too, thank you. I think, whichever way it ends up happening, I'm gonna make it work, it all looks pretty gravy so don't want to miss out. :-)

Ok.  Finally booked coach tour and actual con.  Weirdly paypal allowed me to pay this time without ringing my work phone.  If I had known that, I would have booked this months ago.  I was waiting to get a chance at work to sort this paypal issue out.

Now its going to come up again.

I just need to book the hotel now.

MG.

Please check your Ttiancon Admin email.   I sent you an important one yesterday, and I want to make sure you got it.  I also sent you a not very important one last week.

You don't need to reply to me.  I'm passing the message along.  also I'm not gonna be here for 3 weeks.

9 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Are there still coach tickets available?  Because there is a possibility Kissdbyfire and I will show up...

Hell, are there still rooms available?

Yes, plenty of coach tour tickets remaining. I hope you can both make it!

I've just called the hotel and updated the list of remaining rooms on the website: http://titancon.com/2016/hotels.php

Rooms reserved     Rooms remaining
Thursday 29 Sept 20 rooms 9 rooms
Friday 30 Sept 35 rooms 12 rooms
Saturday 1 Oct 35 rooms 11 rooms
Sunday 2 Oct 30 rooms 11 rooms
Monday 3 Sept 15 rooms 14 rooms

• 2 weeks later...
On 27.7.2016 at 1:56 AM, Fragile Bird said:

Are there still coach tickets available?  Because there is a possibility Kissdbyfire and I will show up...

Hell, are there still rooms available?

Yes, yes, yes!!! :bowdown:

• 2 weeks later...

Saw Pat Cadigan in Kansas City, had a nice chat with her about Titancon ("I'll be there"), and then saw her this afternoon in the lobby of the Marriott waiting for her taxi.  Had a friend take a picture of the two of us, which I've posted in the BwB MidAmericon Facebook page.

ETA:  She was the toastmaster at the Hugos and did a fabulous job.  The Mountain Goat flew in for the weekend!  :o

Guest announcements:

TitanCon logo

Plus take a look at our stunning Tee-Shirt design:

TitanCon 2016 Tee-Shirt

TitanCon 2016 Tee-Shirt designed by Heidi Sperring.

Tee-Shirts cost £15 each and are available by pre-order only. Payment is made in cash only please on the day when you pick up your Tee-Shirt at TitanCon 2016. It is perfectly OK for people attending TitanCon to buy Tee-Shirts for friends who can't attend but we regret to announce that we cannot offer postal orders.

Pre-orders for the TitanCon 2016 Tee-Shirt close at 5.00 pm on Thursday 15 September 2016. So please make sure you get your orders through before the closing date to ensure you get the sizes you want.

Please see our Tee-Shirts page for more details and to pre-order your size now!

Buy tickets NOW!

TitanCon 2016 takes place at the Wellington Park Hotel, Belfast, Northern Ireland on Saturday 1 October. Memberships are still available and cost £25 each.

Please join us on our Coach Tour on Sunday 2 October to visit Game of Thrones filming locations including the Dark Hedges (King's Road), Cushendun Caves (Shadowbaby birth), Carnlough (Braavos Canal), Clandeboye Estate (Craster's Keep, Jaime's Stump, The Hound meets the BWB) + delicious Hog Roast Feast. Tickets cost £43 and are available NOW.

Please see our website for more details www.titancon.com

• 2 weeks later...

Friendly reminder to get your tee orders in - they're now available in colour! Oooooh

Order them here!

By popular request we are making alternative colours available for pre-order. We normally stick with a plain black Tee-Shirt and that's what we are going to order by default unless we are instructed otherwise. To see the range of colours available please click on the link below each shirt. These links have been changed to point to an updated information page that features a drop down box at the bottom of the page where you can select and view the available colours.

Please note that the design is going to remain in white and red so it would not make sense to order those Tee-Shirt colours. For the Men's Cut I'd recommend either Charcoal (dark grey) or Forest which is a dark green that I think would work really well.

Unfortunately these colours are not available for the Women's Cut, but Lilac or Dark Heather (dark grey) should work well with our design.

If you have already pre-ordered a Tee-Shirt but would like to change your colour then please get in touch with our friendly Tee-Shirt Minion before the closing date on Thursday 14 September and we can easily change the order for you.

Please use the colours box on the Tee-Shirt Pre-Order form below to let us know which colour shirt you would like.

Archived