NHL 2015-16: We finally needed a new thread!

Joe Pesci

I'm also convinced that Sullivan has figured something  out about  the long change in the 2nd period.  There had to be a reason that it often looks like the Pens are on a 20min PP all second period (and always the 2nd) and they had a good bit of that same kind of dominance in the first period of OT too.  Really wish I knew what it was, but goddamn is it hard to not give him a ton of credit  for massively turning this team  around  (with Rutherford's trades also getting some credit)

Fucking Pierre McGuire is on the Isles/Lightning game too? 3 games in 3 days? Can't nbc give me a fucking break from this teabag? I'm about overloaded on useless, trivial hockey knowledge. Thanks Pierre, but I give zero fucks on where Tanner Glass played pee wee hockey. I'd almost consider giving up a nut for him to get strep for the next few weeks...

The Wild have never lost a g7 in franchise history, so there's that. Then again, they've all been on the road, unlike Boudreau's 7s. 

And Tampa just closed out the Isles. No Stralman, no Stamkos, and they're 8-2 in the playoffs. With the former possibly returning at some point, things are looking great for Tampa. 

On 5/8/2016 at 11:41 AM, Nictarion said:

Boudreau signed 4 year deal with the Wild. He couldn't get over the hump with the Caps and Ducks, not sure the Wild will be the team he does it with. But who knows. Stranger things have happened. 

And the competitive wing eating world breathes a collective sigh of relief...

Peeps in Pittsburgh are a little salty MAF hasn't been in yet. Not sure why? Murray has been hot and made some magnificent saves. Let a soft goal in the other night, but wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game. At this point in the series, there's no way you can put in MAF whom hasn't played since late March. Even if Murray has a sub par game tomorrow night, there's no way you put in a rusty goalie for a game 7 on the road.

I really hate how Sullivan was bouncing around the lines the other night. Giving the guys a couple shifts to get acclimated with each other? Doesn't seem to work.  He's done that 2-3 times now and it has yet to yield a victory. Go back to your lines that have worked over the majority of the playoffs thus far and end this at home. A game 7 in Washington would not be good.

Archived