Rant and Rave without Repercussions - Includes Season 6 Spoilers Part 2

WolfQueenArya

6 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

I'd agree.  But on the 100th one, I stop calling it a nitpick.

The necklaces one I kind of find funny, because I don't recall it ever specifically being exactly the same as the one Cersei (and supposedly Myrcella) have, but rather like it as described by Sansa.  I've never paid close enough attention when it's on to tell if it's actually a carbon copy of Cersei's, or merely similar in overall style.  

The rest of those aren't nearly as funny though because I can't even put up a reasonable explanation without getting into offscreen hand waving.  

http://kissdbyfire.tumblr.com/post/117015692023/hey-cersei-you-forgot-the-one-joffrey-gave-to

http://kissdbyfire.tumblr.com/post/117015355343/there-are-only-two-like-it-in-the-world-the-one

2 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

I just can't get over the Mormonts at Bear Island instead of Manderly at White Harbor.  I cannot comprehend why they have done this.

Time and money :P

5 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Like I said, never paid enough attention.  I stand corrected (don't know why I still give these guys the benefit of the doubt sometime).  There's an easy offscreen explanation (Joffrey had it made without Cersei knowing), but once again, it's offscreen.

Just now, JonSnow4President said:

Like I said, never paid enough attention.  I stand corrected (don't know why I still give these guys the benefit of the doubt sometime).  There's an easy offscreen explanation (Joffrey had it made without Cersei knowing), but once again, it's offscreen.

Yeah, no that won't work.  Sansa wore it in season one, Cersei cannot failed to have seen it.  THAT is a continuity error.  Although there are some people who think it's going to turn out to be some wacky plot point that Cersei really knows there are 3 not 2 necklaces.  LOL.

1 minute ago, Cas Stark said:

I just can't get over the Mormonts at Bear Island instead of Manderly at White Harbor.  I cannot comprehend why they have done this.

Because there are only about seventy-three people in all of Westeros so they have to conflate characters all over the place. Remember how there were maybe a dozen inhabitants of Dorne and 25 NW members? I think they will just forget about what they established with Lyanna Mormont last season and have some guy do a bit of mansplaining before Ramsay kills him off ;) (Remember when Tyrion betrothed Myrcella to Prince Doran's youngest son back in season 2 and then he ended up as Prince Doran's only child in season 5?) 

Trying to be fair so on some level I do understand why they don't want to put in White Harbor and add a bunch of extras BUT they seriously could have clipped the Brothel Adventures and had some named Northern lords last season and voila, problem (sorta) solved. They all will be grist for Ramsay's slaughter mill anyway so I guess they didn't want to bother.

Archived