Pick your favourite character and say something negative about them

The Snow Bear

2 hours ago, NorthGirl said:

Arya murdered Dareon and confuses revenge with justice.

This.  She kills too easily and for the wrong reasons.  (This isn't negative in the sense that it makes the character worse -- just worrisome to see a favorite character shedding their morality so quickly.)

Tyrion wallows in self-pity and does not make good tactical decisions (strategically he is ok).

Dany does not know when to quit.

2 hours ago, Joan Jett said:

Jon is misogynistic at times. 

Examples?

1 hour ago, SerSilentBob said:

Shitmouth has a limited vocabulary

:laugh:, though I am not sure why he is your favorite character.

3 hours ago, Raisin' Bran said:

Tyrion wallows in self-pity and does not make good tactical decisions (strategically he is ok).

Dany does not know when to quit.

Examples?

:laugh:, though I am not sure why he is your favorite character.

He looks down on women who are traditionally feminine. He only respects warrior princess types. 

They are all convinced she is a princess. Val looked the part and rode as if she had been born on horseback. A warrior princess, he decided, not some willowy creature who sits up in a tower, brushing her hair and waiting for some knight to rescue her. "I must inform the queen of this agreement," he said. "You are welcome to come meet her, if you can find it in yourself to bend a knee." It would never do to offend Her Grace before he even opened his mouth. Jon XI, ADWD

Then there was this time in AGOT where Jon called Myrcella insipid for like no reason at all, but I don't take this as example as serious as the quote in ADWD. 

15 minutes ago, Joan Jett said:

He looks down on women who are traditionally feminine. He only respects warrior princess types. 

They are all convinced she is a princess. Val looked the part and rode as if she had been born on horseback. A warrior princess, he decided, not some willowy creature who sits up in a tower, brushing her hair and waiting for some knight to rescue her. "I must inform the queen of this agreement," he said. "You are welcome to come meet her, if you can find it in yourself to bend a knee." It would never do to offend Her Grace before he even opened his mouth. Jon XI, ADWD

Then there was this time in AGOT where Jon called Myrcella insipid for like no reason at all, but I don't take this as example as serious as the quote in ADWD. 

Not sure I would consider that misogynistic.  Of course, I also feel that word is thrown around more often than it should. 

33 minutes ago, Raisin' Bran said:

Not sure I would consider that misogynistic.  Of course, I also feel that word is thrown around more often than it should. 

Cool. But it's my negative comment about Jon, so I don't really think it matters if you disagree. 

Archived