First contact Dorne meets Middle earth ?

Just to let you know, I'm not asking for a battle because I know who wins. But I'm asking for, is the reactions, between these two places, Middle earth and Dorne. Due to middle earth strict uptight morals and lacking any sexual desires really. How would they act towards the dornish customs, and how loosely moral they are and there large libido. and the other around. Would they ignore, despise, or clashwith each other. give your opinions and explain, I'm curios is all ?

IDK if Sauron offered the Dornish justice for Elia and her kids the Dornish might go over to him weed or no weed. By the way who said the Middle Earthers are uptight about sex, Sam had like 20 kids so he did figure out what went where at the end of the day.

18 hours ago, jarl the climber said:

IDK if Sauron offered the Dornish justice for Elia and her kids the Dornish might go over to him weed or no weed. By the way who said the Middle Earthers are uptight about sex, Sam had like 20 kids so he did figure out what went where at the end of the day.

Wasn't Aragorn a ninety year old virgin?  

5 hours ago, Mike said:

Wasn't Aragorn a ninety year old virgin?  

IDK I always thought he and the Arwen hooked up in Lorien back when he was in late 40's or early 50's. Its also hard to believe he could have stayed incognito for all those years if he wasn't sleeping around a little, not sleeping around would have made him stick out more. He could have been Eowyn and Eomers Father for all we know, he knew their Father, he admits that, did he know their Mother, did he maybe know her too well? Its kind of convenient she wasn't around to say. They did sort of treat him like a Father figure especially in the books.

I have gotten a lot of answers here, which is awesome, also, about Aragorn being a 80 something year old virgin doesn't seem that immposible especially in middle earth, and what I meant about them being uptight about sex was that, in a way aren't they more faithful to their husbands and wives, and they definitely are not bisexual from what I know.

I always thought that their two different ideal and morals would clash with each other, and Sam having 20 kids, hahaha damn SAMs been getting busy alright.

PS: CRAZY HORSES!!!!, don't take mind to this.

17 minutes ago, SupergangstaswaggerGGmofo said:

I have gotten a lot of answers here, which is awesome, also, about Aragorn being a 80 something year old virgin doesn't seem that immposible especially in middle earth, and what I meant about them being uptight about sex was that, in a way aren't they more faithful to their husbands and wives, and they definitely are not bisexual from what I know.

I always thought that their two different ideal and morals would clash with each other, and Sam having 20 kids, hahaha damn SAMs been getting busy alright.

PS: CRAZY HORSES!!!!, don't take mind to this.

They are actually very anti gay, they were always burning faggots in the fire, I hate even saying that but its in the book in plain English.

52 minutes ago, jarl the climber said:

They are actually very anti gay, they were always burning faggots in the fire, I hate even saying that but its in the book in plain English.

Lol

Archived