Characters who haven't killed anybody yet (As far as we know)

The Hodor/Bran issue is hard for a couple of reasons.  First, do the wights count and secondly, if Bran, while warged into Hodor, kills a wight, does it count as Hodor or Bran? 

Another would be Dolorous Edd; he survived the great ranging and the battle at the Shadow Tower, but I don't recall the books ever stating that he had killed someone. 

13 hours ago, Woman of War said:

Why do only males count? Are women the better humans?

Margaery

Olenna

Shireen

Myrcella 

Tommen

the masters Luwin, Cressen, Aemon

the Reader maybe

....there are several more

"but they have been in combat" doesn't change the fact, that the person killed is dead. Combat can be defined according to one's personal worldview, as war crimes all over the world prove.

Ummm, about that...

2 hours ago, Woman of War said:

Ts:blush:, I must have been temporarily clouded, sorry

Lol, I just did something similar on a thread about Meereen, we are in need for an excuse for a re-read.
A new book coming would be perfect, wouldn't it?

14 hours ago, W. Wrycthen said:

I don't think Bran has killed a living soul in the books. Yeah, Hot Pie too.

Bran kills some Wildlings trying to save Jon.

Hot Pie kills a Lannister man IIRC when they attack Yoren's band of recruits, yelling "Hot Pie! Hot Pie!" in the process.

41 minutes ago, Sullen said:

Bran kills some Wildlings trying to save Jon.

Hot Pie kills a Lannister man IIRC when they attack Yoren's band of recruits, yelling "Hot Pie! Hot Pie!" in the process.

He should have an asterisk, as he was inside of Summer for that. Not sure who you would consider was in control.

Off the top of my head people who we are sure about and hadn't killed with their own hands; Sansa, Bran, Rickon, Meera, Jojen, Myrc, Tommen, Arianne, Quentyn, Trystane, Ellaria, Doran, Elia Sand, Obella, Dorea, Loreza, Elia, Rhaenys, Aegon, Joanna, Marg, Olenna, the Monster, Gilly, SRobin, Lysa, Shireen.

3 hours ago, mediterraneo said:

Lol, I just did something similar on a thread about Meereen, we are in need for an excuse for a re-read.
A new book coming would be perfect, wouldn't it?

Sigh! Oh yes!

In my despair I have started to listen to the audiobooks during less interesting parts of my work. 

1 hour ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Off the top of my head people who we are sure about and hadn't killed with their own hands; Sansa, Bran, Rickon, Meera, Jojen, Myrc, Tommen, Arianne, Quentyn, Trystane, Ellaria, Doran, Elia Sand, Obella, Dorea, Loreza, Elia, Rhaenys, Aegon, Joanna, Marg, Olenna, the Monster, Gilly, SRobin, Lysa, Shireen.

The OP was referring to adults because we assume that more or less children haven't killed anyone.

Poison is still killing, isn't it?

5 hours ago, Lord Lyman said:

He should have an asterisk, as he was inside of Summer for that. Not sure who you would consider was in control.

That's true. Bran did kill those wildlings as Summer.

I totally forgot Hot Pie had seen battle. Been awhile since I read the books.

8 hours ago, Woman of War said:

Sigh! Oh yes!

In my despair I have started to listen to the audiobooks during less interesting parts of my work. 

Hope your boss is not on this forum too!

Archived