Who would u like to see dying in the next book?

Okay so I want to exclude Stannis from the conversation, I'm 99% sure he'll die anyway (TV show). Who would you like to see being killed off? Now, this should not be about who you like the least by any means. I, for example, don't really like Cersei anymore but I feel like keeping her around is better than without her. So, fire away!

Arya...so she can warg into Nymeria for good and just wreck shit all over Westeros with her pack...

Ser Hosteen Frey

THAT is the Frey you have a problem with??  Dude is an idiot and will do SOMETHING that causes Stannis to be able to rally as a result of his incompetence.

I'd have gone to Black Walder myself as the Frey, but who am I to judge?

There are lots of characters that I think eventually deserve death for their actions, or will die because it's the strongest storytelling choice.  But a lot of them will probably last until ADoS because they're crucial to other characters.

For example, I think it'll feel like a cop-out if Tommen doesn't die soon.  But I think Cersei will live on, because her growing madness propels the story.

In the same vein, I'd like to see Littlefinger dead by the end of the next book so Sansa can come into her own as a player of the game of thrones, no longer just a piece.

I think Arya might be the big death of the book, to be honest.

As far as PoVs go, I see Barristan, Vic, Asha and Jon Con biting it for sure. Perhaps Cersei and Jaime too.

For major non-PoV characters, Aegon and Stannis are both goners.

Victarion. I consider him to be the most psychotic of the Greyjoy brothers and that's saying something.

Ramsay. Painful one please. It would be great if it was Roose finally losing patience for his bastard and getting rid of him.

Lancel, hacked to pieces by UnGregor.

Generally I feel it's the time for clearing the scene from the excess of minor characters with pointless storylines.

Oh, and I would be fine with the whole Essos sinking back into the ocean (sorry, Tyrion).

7 hours ago, aTaleOfWhispers said:

Okay so I want to exclude Stannis from the conversation, I'm 99% sure he'll die anyway (TV show). Who would you like to see being killed off? Now, this should not be about who you like the least by any means. I, for example, don't really like Cersei anymore but I feel like keeping her around is better than without her. So, fire away!

Jon and Ghost

Archived