Who would u like to see dying in the next book?

On 3/29/2016 at 6:54 AM, aTaleOfWhispers said:

Okay so I want to exclude Stannis from the conversation, I'm 99% sure he'll die anyway (TV show). Who would you like to see being killed off? Now, this should not be about who you like the least by any means. I, for example, don't really like Cersei anymore but I feel like keeping her around is better than without her. So, fire away!

1. Jon Snow
  2. Davos Seaworth
  3. Melissandre

Theon - his role is done I'd say

Ramsay - I want him to die sure but a loose cannon like this can't stick around, 'sides the North needs someone to get their rage into

Victarion - Honestly I see his grudge against Euron to be his undoing

Jorah - Lord Friendzone shall make one last glorious sacrifice for Dany

1 minute ago, aTaleOfWhispers said:

*Spoilers* : Yeah, the chapter on GRRMs website would support that.

Not surprised, I haven't read any of the WoW chapters, hoping to old gods and the new, the Drowned God and the Red One that the book will come out sometime this decade and I won't have to read in bits and pieces. 

I suspect Theon will outlive them all, having crippled/mutilated characters die is such an easy way out in literature. Of course, Martin has created no shortage of them, but let's face it - not having Theon die, but having to make a life for him is a challenge now.

Well, for the next book, I think these characters will die:

Lady Stoneheart, She live long enough alr.

Sansa Stark, she is the ultimate lone wolf in my book and she freakingly boring, I always hope we can get rid of her soon.

Tommen and Myrcella have to die to fulfill Maggy the Frog's prophecies. 

That let to Cercei died.

Briennce or Jamie must go to.

Ramsey for sure and Jeyne Poole (her died will be merciful)

Stannis and Shireen.

Jon Connington?  

On 3.4.2016 at 10:57 AM, TheWalker77 said:

Sansa Stark, she is the ultimate lone wolf in my book and she freakingly boring, I always hope we can get rid of her soon.

yeah I don't think so.

1. just bc somebody is a lone wolf doesnt mean they have to stay that way

2. that has never factored into GRRM i believe

3. its not a great argument but the tv show wouldnt be building up sansa as much if they knew martin would kill her off soon.

She's got a role to play.

Next Book Deaths

Victorian Greyjoy - eaten by Drogon while The Dusky Woman smiles and watches from a safe distance

Lancel Lannister - blood loss after Robert Strong rips his arms off one-by-one, his last thoughts being a vision of The Stranger dragging him to The Hells

Ramsay Snow - burned at the stake by Stannis, squirming desperately and begging for undeserved mercy like a coward

Roose Bolton - burned at the stake by Stannis, resigned to his fate

Kindly Man - stabbed repeatedly in throat by Arya

Faceless Men - trapped in burning House of Black and White by Arsonist Arya 

Ironborn Reavers - run through by Reach Lancers, shot up by Reach arrows, cut to ribbons by Reach swords, hanged by Reach ropes, ripped limb-from-limb by angry peasant mobs seeking to avenge slaughtered loved ones, and generally killed in numerous ways

Wyman Manderly - bleeds out from throat wound (I'm still pissed off that he murdered an innocent child)

Hosteen Frey - burned at the stake by Stannis

- - - - - 

Book-After-Next Deaths

Cersei Lannister - burned at the stake by Stannis, the last words she hears being "Robert Baratheon was avenged by his younger brother".

Eurion Greyjoy - disemboweled by Aerion Greyjoy

Petyr Baelish - garroted to death by Sansa Stark moments before he can execute a plan to see Robert Arryn dead

Jon Connington - ripped limb-from-limb by angry mob after he massacres a town or a castle in an attempt "to not make the same mistake he made at Stoney Sept"

Aegon Targaryen - Greyscale

Golden Company - run through by Stormland Lancers, shot up by Stormland arrows, cut to ribbons by Stormland swords, hanged by Stormland ropes, and generally killed in numerous ways

Walder Frey - disembowled by Lady Stoneheart, while Rickon Stark shouts encouragements to his undead mother

Scheming Freys - tied to rocks and thrown into The Trident to drown

Varys - dies ten years later a decrepet begger in Fleabottom, his resolve broken after learning that his lifes work came to naught

1. What is dead, should stay dead =  Robert StrongLady Stoneheart
  2. Characters that I simply despise = Jon Snow might not be dead from his wounds, but I want him to die for his crimes against the Nightwatch.  Theon Greyjoy needs relief from his misery and I don't like him, so I want him dead.  Ramsay Bolton.

On 3/30/2016 at 2:12 AM, Sandcat said:

Ramsey and Jon (he can stay dead)

Jon Snow.  As you say, he can just stay dead.  It would make for a better story, and I really don't like Jon.  I would also include Sansa on the Wish-Would-Die List

1. Jon Snow
  2. Sansa Stark

3 minutes ago, GrapefruitPerrier said:

Stannis

jon

ramsay

osha

Osha?  I admit, I am curious.  I fully understand wanting Stannis, Jon, and Ramsay dead.  I am just a bit puzzled by Osha since she is kind of a minor character. 

11 minutes ago, Coon's Age said:

Osha?  I admit, I am curious.  I fully understand wanting Stannis, Jon, and Ramsay dead.  I am just a bit puzzled by Osha since she is kind of a minor character. 

Ya, I just want Bran's chapters to focus on him getting stuff done, and not talking to minor people.

Archived