College Basketball 2016-17: Trippin' Ain't Easy

Ded As Ned

Single game tickets went on sale today for UK's first four home games.  (2 exhibitions and 2 reg season)  My son asked me months ago if "we can go see Bam Adebayo play in his gym"

Today I managed to deliver.  Grabbed four tickets in lower level at face value!  Can't wait to see this team play ball.

57 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Single game tickets went on sale today for UK's first four home games.  (2 exhibitions and 2 reg season)  My son asked me months ago if "we can go see Bam Adebayo play in his gym"

Today I managed to deliver.  Grabbed four tickets in lower level at face value!  Can't wait to see this team play ball.

Congrats dude! :thumbsup:   

57 minutes ago, RedEyedGhost said:

http://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/after-serving-in-war-zones-army-veteran-ruled-ineligible-to-play-in-college-by-ncaa/

Wow. Hopefully the NCAA does the right thing, and quickly. But it is the NCAA so that's probably just wishful thinking.

Meanwhile, students are taking fake classes at one school and sleeping with whores at another and the NCAA barely bats an eye.

Shameful.

10 hours ago, Rhom said:

Meanwhile, students are taking fake classes at one school and sleeping with whores at another and the NCAA barely bats an eye.

Shameful.

I believe the word you're looking for is "prostitutes" as I'm pretty sure what you said happens on every college campus. ;) 

1 hour ago, Ded As Ned said:

Totally forgot about it until I saw it on the fansites this morning!  Doh!  90+ NBA scouts is a pretty big draw

And you call yourself a fan...

http://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/ncaa-reverses-decision-grants-army-war-veteran-waiver-to-play-this-season/

NCAA gets the war vet decision correct. :thumbsup: 

(My good impression of them is sure to last only until the notice of allegations is served on UofL this week and they show themselves to be toothless.)

10 hours ago, Rhom said:

http://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/ncaa-reverses-decision-grants-army-war-veteran-waiver-to-play-this-season/

NCAA gets the war vet decision correct. :thumbsup: 

(My good impression of them is sure to last only until the notice of allegations is served on UofL this week and they show themselves to be toothless.)

Wow, the NCAA got it right!  Yeah don't hold your breath on the UofL allegations, I'm sure the self-imposed sanctions will be more than enough.

Let's throw out some clichés about the NCAA and this appropriate decision:

A broken clock is right twice a day.
Even a blind squirrel can find a nut.

Others?

I can't believe the season is nearly upon us.  Where the hell did this year go?

Archived