Who will sit the Ironthrone in the end?

norwaywolf123

2 minutes ago, BROdo Snow said:

Correct me if i'm wrong but all of them had right of conquest?

I mean aegon didn't have a right to Conquer all of westros?

Btw i would like jon,,dany or targ or blackfyre blood to sit the throne 

I would hate that, they dont belong in westeros. And they will start with the incest, unless the faith is strong. Jon is northern even if hes targ why should he rule over the south?

33 minutes ago, norwaywolf123 said:

and the Dothraki prophesised taht danys son would conqour the world, yet he died before he was borne.......

I believe the Dosh khaleen really saw the future. But because they are savages, only understanding destruction, they saw a Khalasar covering the whole world and destroying everything. I believe they saw the complete restoration of the world, because the first Long Night left the world broken, with war and lust and murder still enduring... I believe the Dosh khaleen saw the return of the Golden Age of the Dawn.

3 minutes ago, BROdo Snow said:

Correct me if i'm wrong but all of them had right of conquest?

I mean aegon didn't have a right to Conquer all of westros?

Btw i would like jon,,dany or targ or blackfyre blood to sit the throne 

I think we're all aware that's what it really comes down to and really Tommen is the "True King" but we all like or silly arguments in favor of our favorites.

"Aegon is believed to be the eldest son of Rhaegar and he likely has Aerion Brightflame's claim.

"Stannis is the heir of Robert, who de-throned the Targaryen's."

"If all Targaryen blood today comes from Rhaenyra's line how do you entertain this bullshit about Dany's claim being inferior to Stannis'?"

ETC.

Power is a mummers trick, a shadow on the wall, etc.

38 minutes ago, norwaywolf123 said:

and the Dothraki prophesised taht danys son would conqour the world, yet he died before he was borne.......

Yoda: A prophecy that misread could have been.

Is Rhaego the Stallion that Mounts the World or is it actually Daenerys? 

She is gathering the Dothraki to her in TWOW after all

6 minutes ago, norwaywolf123 said:

I would hate that, they dont belong in westeros. And they will start with the incest, unless the faith is strong. Jon is northern even if hes targ why should he rule over the south?

I don't know why i always liked the targs(most of them anyway)

Too be far most of them where Good kings its just the few shitty ones that ruined it eg:Aereys ,aegon 4,

They had peace for a long time and did good this for westros minus incest of course

2 minutes ago, The Dragons Hand said:

I think we're all aware that's what it really comes down to and really Tommen is the "True King" but we all like or silly arguments in favor of our favorites.

"Aegon is believed to be the eldest son of Rhaegar and he likely has Aerion Brightflame's claim.

"Stannis is the heir of Robert, who de-throned the Targaryen's."

"If all Targaryen blood today comes from Rhaenyra's line how do you entertain this bullshit about Dany's claim being inferior to Stannis'?"

ETC.

Power is a mummers trick, a shadow on the wall, etc.

Because Aegon III inherited the throne from Daemon not Rhaenrya. 

That's why Aegon II went down in history as Aegon II and not a rebel. Rhaenrya is historically considered the rebel.

1 minute ago, BROdo Snow said:

I don't know why i always liked the targs(most of them anyway)

Too be far most of them where food kings its just the few shitty ones that ruined it eg:Aereys ,aegon 4,

They had peace for a long time and did good this for westros minus incest of course

Indeed.

Well, at least there isn't anyone unironically claiming that all 283 years of Targaryen rule was a brutalizing regime and that Bobby B is the savior who delivered us into the golden era.

2 minutes ago, Lord_Ravenstone said:

Because Aegon III inherited the throne from Daemon not Rhaenrya. 

That's why Aegon II went down in history as Aegon II and not a rebel. Rhaenrya is historically considered the rebel.

You know that was just an example, right?

I'm aware of the nonsense about the throne using a even more misogynistic primogeniture than the rest of the seven kingdom's. Yandel and Gyldayn spout it at literally every juncture.

Jon will reunite the North and he South by his lineage I guess, I wouldn't be surprised if he happened to have two wivesat the end with Daenerys giving him the futur King and Arya giving him the Lord of Winterfell.

Otherwise I don't think the 7k will be ruled by Targaryens again by that I mean if Daenerys survived she'll leave Westeros to go back in Essos (a bit like the elves who left the Middle-Earth) and Jon will probably not take the name of his father in that scenario, it will be the time of wolves.

Sadly Rickon has to die because he prevent Jon and his future line from ruling the North (at least that's how I see it).

As for the last person who sit the IT... Well it's hard to say as I don't think the last king will rule from King's Landing but from Harrenhal so probably fAegon.

The final victory went to a claimant of the Lancastrian party, Henry Tudor, who defeated the last Yorkist king, Richard III, at the Battle of Bosworth Field. After assuming the throne as Henry VII, he married Elizabeth of York, the eldest daughter and heiress of Edward IV, thereby uniting the two claims.

I wont be surprised if Tommen or even Myrcella barely scrape through the series and live. For all we know Jon or Dany take it. They have a child. Dany dies in childbirth and that child gets married to one of them. Of course this is slim pickings since those kids have a slim chance of even surviving the next book (one is already dead poisoned on the show) and I do think it'll be another Tywin presenting the corpses of the Prince and Princess but instead Jon presenting the bodies of Tommen and Myrcella to Aegon. 

Which regions will still be under the Iron Throne?

#3 and #4. The Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, plus The Lands Beyond The Wall.

Who will sit the Iron Throne in the end?

#1 and #11. Daenerys Targaryen married to a legitimized Edric Storm. Edric is coincidentally in Essos, and it would be really cool if House Targaryen and House Baratheon finally combined their blood.

9 hours ago, Daeron Velar said:

I wont be surprised if Tommen or even Myrcella barely scrape through the series and live. For all we know Jon or Dany take it. They have a child. Dany dies in childbirth and that child gets married to one of them. Of course this is slim pickings since those kids have a slim chance of even surviving the next book (one is already dead poisoned on the show) and I do think it'll be another Tywin presenting the corpses of the Prince and Princess but instead Jon presenting the bodies of Tommen and Myrcella to Aegon. 

JonSnow

or 

JonCon

On 3/31/2016 at 4:18 AM, norwaywolf123 said:

Which regions will still be under the Ironthrone?

4. Other?

The answer is, only George Martin knows.  What I want is for both Essos and Westeros to become one empire with a new capital city, ruled by Daenerys Targaryen. 

Who will sit the Ironthrone in the end?

1. Danerys Targaryen

Dany is by far the best candidate and the most deserving.  No one else has helped bring freedom to so many as people as Dany.  She is my pick to rule.

Archived