Who has the coolest nickname in ASOIAF

Abdallah

Currently the kingslayer takes the cake in my book. I didn't even realize it was meant to be an insult at first. I thought it was a compliment until I realized Ned wasn't the only one who held disdain toward him. 

Other than current I have to agree on the laughing storm. 

Honorable mention Bloodraven and Darkstar.

On 01/04/2016 at 11:16 PM, Daena the Defiant said:

Malora Hightower, the Mad Maid of Oldtown is pretty rad. I also like 'Mad Danelle Lothston' - any time a woman is referred to as 'Mad' it probably means she is defying societal custom in some way. I am also a sucker for Daena the Defiant, obviously.

Lady Seraila, the woman called the Lace Serpent had a pretty sexy, dangerous by-name. I also think that Wenda the White Fawn has a lovely, alliterative roll to it, and is the type of name that would catch on as a famous outlaw.  I also think that Arya will soon start calling herself the Night Wolf, and well, that's just bloody awe-inspiring. 

And although it is slightly slut-shame-y, Gatehouse Ami is very memorable and apropos. 

"Defying social custom". Definitely, locking yourself in a tower for 10+ years and/or bathing in human blood is somewhat against what society thinks women should do. Progressive.

On 01/04/2016 at 0:58 AM, The Dragons Hand said:

Bloodraven has presence and drama. I like it.

Darkstar is ruined by the fact it's owner is a Dorkstar

Mind you, "The sword of the evening" is also pretty cool, even if it is meant as an insult. (Sorry Vorian)

Oh, and "The Starfire" I'd like to know the reason behind that.

Ahm, sir, you quote me. When did I say that, and when did you begin quoting me, and WHEN DID I GET SO AWESOME?!

I like Bloodraven and the Red Viper. But for some reason, I love that Daemon Sand is called the Bastard of Godsgrace. It's not really a nickname because that's just what he is, but I dunno. I feel like the dude called The Bastard of Godsgrace has to be awesome at everything. 

Archived