Location, Location, Location

Raven_Osiris

Just a couple of questions I am really interested to get opinions on.

Which locations in GRRM's world people would like to hear more about in the books?

Which locations would you most like to see appear on the TV show?

Which are your favourite/least liked locations to hear about.

For me personally I love reading about Braavos even when it's snail paced. I would really like to see the Citadel depicted onscreen. In terms of least favourite I have to say Dorne, that whole place could disappear into a blackhole for all I care.

I want to see more of Casterly Rock after seeing it in AWOIAF,, truly I had no idea the castle was literally a GIANT ROCK carved into it massive systems of tunnels and mines. What a cool concept. The thing is shaped like a giant lion as well!

I would love to see all those infamous, strange and far away places like Asshai, Yi Ti, Sothoryos, Yeen etc...

my least favourite places to read about were probably Meereen and King's Landing I suppose. Yes, the main plots happen to be set there but they aren't as fascinating anymore as they were in the beginning.

Skagos is also a location which would be awesome to see depicted. Would love to see that on screen! 

Visually everything. I love seeing artworks of every place in the books. Even if some locations are boring plot wise still I love exploring different cultures and people these locations have.

Lys, Tyrosh, Qohor, Myr in that order. I would love a miniseries like Dunk and Egg set in some of the free cities we haven't seen. Lys seems cool because of the politics, and it seems to be associated with a lot of magic. Tyrosh sounds like a cool pirate town. Qohor has a deity called the black goat, and it seems to be the meeting point between the free cities and the dothraki. Myr just seems to be involved in a lot of things.

On 1/4/2016 at 0:21 AM, winterfellbeyondthewall said:

I would love to see all those infamous, strange and far away places like Asshai, Yi Ti, Sothoryos, Yeen etc...

my least favourite places to read about were probably Meereen and King's Landing I suppose. Yes, the main plots happen to be set there but they aren't as fascinating anymore as they were in the beginning.

Skagos is also a location which would be awesome to see depicted. Would love to see that on screen! 

Toitally agree.

I'd also love discovering more of the Citadel, and, while I enjoy Braavos, I would like to visit Casterly Rock

Archived