Selling my Harper Collins Slipcase Set (all 1st editions)

Hey all,

I was planning to sell my blue Harper Collins Slipcase 1st editions of my ASOIAF-set (1-5), since I sadly fell out of love with the series. They are unread and have been on my shelf since I bought them. I would say they are in "very good", maybe even "like new" condition. What would be a good price to ask for the whole set? I've seen them go for about 1250-1400 euro's on eBay in the past. Are these prices still valid, or have they dropped/risen? I really have no idea how to judge these things. Also, I'm quite new to eBay, any tips would be much-appreciated :D. And of course, if anyone here is willing to take them off my hands, that would be awesome. Would love it for my books to be adopted by a  fellow booklover. :) 

Take lots of photos... slipcases, page edges, copyright pages, any defects - markings, dirts, dings, scratches. Make sure you state they are 1st printings. The best way to get lots of bidding action is start the price much lower than similar books (with an auction listing). You could add a Buy-It-Now option but still make it lower than what's already out there. I would also wait for the new season to start and then list them. 

Good luck!

Archived