Kit Harington revelations (spoilers)

Lesk

On 4/3/2016 at 0:26 PM, Valhalla Morghulis said:

I saw this and my take is he is not involved with season 6 other than being a corpse. I think his backstory will play throughout the season and will end with his reveal as Targ/Stark and then he will awaken.

Pretty sure he won't spend that much time as a corpse.  It would be too long and drawn out.  Yeah, we'll get backstory, but there's no way that his "I was in Belfast playing a corpse for two months" story is remotely true.

On 4/3/2016 at 5:30 PM, Ruhail said:

Why doesnt anyone ever ask about the damn leaked photos??

People have asked about them.  And he still gave a noncommittal answer.  The point is, no matter what they ask him, he can't give a truthful answer at this point because he's contractually obligated to say that Jon Snow is dead. 

12 minutes ago, Jam On Toast said:

I wanted to put that, and although the ToJ scene is in the show I don't know whether he will find out he is a Targ yet?

Pretty sure that once the toj is done, it will be out in the open, so the only reason to do it is to reveal to Jon. 

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 8:25 AM, sj4iy said:

People have asked about them.  And he still gave a noncommittal answer.  The point is, no matter what they ask him, he can't give a truthful answer at this point because he's contractually obligated to say that Jon Snow is dead. 

Very true. Also, this is an old interview. Real old. And the photos. And the billboards.

http://deadline.com/2015/09/photo-game-of-thrones-jon-snow-1201552146/

Link to one of those photos you were asking for Daughter of Death. It's pretty spoilery, just a heads up.

And yeah, I just roll my eyes now whenever any of the cast members insist that Jon is dead. It's one thing to be asked in interviews if you are Kit, but the other actors constantly bring it up so now I just channel my inner Marsha Brady and constantly say "Sure, Jan" in response. ;)

On 03/04/2016 at 9:30 AM, Ruhail said:

Why doesnt anyone ever ask about the damn leaked photos??

Probably a condition of getting an interview. You are not allowed to ask about leaked photos and if you ask the interview is immediately over, or some such thing.

On 06/04/2016 at 8:43 AM, MtnLion said:

That will likely be something that we will have learned after the series concludes. 

Or not - and the whole bloodlines being special thing is as pointless in GoTs as it was with real royalty :D

The only question he answered with full confidence was 'Are you playing a dead body?' to which he said 'yes'. I don't think Jon will become a white walker, but that was a weird question (maybe because Kit has read the books - people don't just become white walkers). He kinda paused before saying 'I know nothing' when asked if there will be any nudity in the next season. C'mon Kit, it is Game of Thrones - of course there will be some nudity! So I took his reply of 'no' as a 'yes' to the guess that there will be some onscreen nudity where Kit is involved in the scene

If you want to see another instance of Kit lying shamelessly on media, watch this (this was before season 3):

Archived