Jon Snow coming back as early as ep 1

dRagonese

Just was reading something on Watchers on the wall that could explain Mels words. She may be talking about her sacrificing herself for the new lightbringer A la Nissa Nissa. In the show the sword has not got to much mention but they talked about it with stannis's fake sword so there is a set up. 

2 hours ago, dRagonese said:

Just was reading something on Watchers on the wall that could explain Mels words. She may be talking about her sacrificing herself for the new lightbringer A la Nissa Nissa. In the show the sword has not got to much mention but they talked about it with stannis's fake sword so there is a set up. 

When was the last time they mentioned Lightbringer or anything else relevant to the Azor Ahai legend on the show? I can't remember anything since season 3.

1 minute ago, Mr Smith said:

When was the last time they mentioned Lightbringer or anything else relevant to the Azor Ahai legend on the show? I can't remember anything since season 3.

my thinking exactly but you never know, they did bring it up for a reason

That's right, we've seen the real Meli instead. Perhaps in the next one.

Overall a very good episode imo - one thing however: [NW] Couple of loyal friends and Davos brought in the body inside, even though they have no knowledge of what comes next. Why would they do that? For them John Snow is dead. Any ideas? Perhaps, he was still (barely) alive when Davos found him, so they brought him in but it was too late. Then they got stuck in the room.

I think they're going to show us the ToJ first before they have Jon come back.

2 hours ago, Tyrosh said:

Overall a very good episode imo - one thing however: [NW] Couple of loyal friends and Davos brought in the body inside, even though they have no knowledge of what comes next. Why would they do that? For them John Snow is dead. Any ideas? Perhaps, he was still (barely) alive when Davos found him, so they brought him in but it was too late. Then they got stuck in the room.

Out of respect?

7 hours ago, Tyrosh said:

I assumed because they don't want the corpse to be turned into a trophy or desecrated in someway. Dead body are often are turned into trophies of victory looking at ned robb and etc...

Archived