Season 6 Episode Titles

Mr Smith

Still no movement on episode titles. I wonder if we won't get them for a while yet; the showrunners are keeping things pretty close to the chest this time around. Anyone remember from previous seasons when they usually start to get released?

And on that note, any predictions?

On 4/4/2016 at 4:28 PM, A Bong of Ice and Fire said:

1. Promise Me

2. Bride of the North

3. The King's Justice

4. Brothers in Arms

5. A Golden Shroud

6. Little Birds

7. Harder and Stronger

8. Out of the Flames

9. Winter Snow

10. The Prince That Was Promised

Wow... Ooh.. 

Many names from the books. Promise me..

So why not ToJ in episode 1? How can people be So So damn sure it is mid season?

And finally I strongly feel prince that was promised will be Daenerys because "who said anything about him? Her..."

Does anyone know if Lyanna was cast for S6?

Ok here are my predictions..

1 - "Promise me ned" maybe just a voice

2- sansa joining umbers

3- probably releasing margery

4- nights watch destroyed by wildlings?

5- ser arthur dayne

6- varys & tyrion face troubles

7- ???

8- jon coming out of flames? Jon cant be this late can he?

9- winterfell captured by jon

10- jon or dany is set as the PTWP

Please post your predictions also. I would love to hear what is in everyone's minds :D

Episode 1: Jon Snow's deader than dead

Episode 2: Whoa?! Resurrection of The Jon

Episode 3: Balon who?

Episode 4: Sam's jolly trip

Episode 5: Promise me, brother (aka R+L=J)

Episode 9: Bastardbowl, get hype!

Episode 10: Daenerys is still in Essos.

18 hours ago, Khione said:

Episode 1: Jon Snow's deader than dead

Episode 2: Whoa?! Resurrection of The Jon

Episode 3: Balon who?

Episode 4: Sam's jolly trip

Episode 5: Promise me, brother (aka R+L=J)

Episode 9: Bastardbowl, get hype!

Episode 10: Daenerys is still in Essos.

Episode 6: Adventure Time with Jamie & Bronn

Episode 7: Cleganebowl, get hype !

Episode 8: The North finally remembers

20 minutes ago, Mistress of Lemon Cakes said:

Episode 10: Haha, You Really Thought Stoneheart Would Appear This Time Didn't You?

THIS. Its obvious that the title for episode 10 will be a Stoneheart trolling name, they have done that for two seasons with "The Children" and "Mother's Mercy".

I really am hoping that episode9. Winter snow is John Reborn or claims the NK title. 

I think that would be amazing and unexpected from General show watchers. Especially for them. Bc they don't really get to look at a deeper level into the books ON GRRM world view and whatnot.  I mean they've had a taste, lol that nobody's favorite character is safe and good and bad;  Really just humanity flaws and grey-areas of.

but for the most part I see the majority really hoping for that fantasy epic typical predictable trending ending.. 

Nope I don't buy it. I'm not saying he's going to turn into a bad guy maybe he'll defeat the NK and take his place to keep the peace

53 minutes ago, Mistress of Lemon Cakes said:

Episode 10: Haha, You Really Thought Stoneheart Would Appear This Time Didn't You?

Lol, this so much. That said, I do really think they might do it this time, they should have all the relevant characters in the right places.

Jokes aside, I would really like "the Winds of Winter" or just "Winter" as an episode title this season.

It is a shame that 'And now his watch is ended' was used in season 3; I think it would have worked quite well for episode 1 and Jon's story line.  Equally, I think 'The North Remembers' would have worked well for episode 9.  I can see episode 1's title being quite Night's Watch orientated - 'It shall not end until my death' or something like that. 

I really like 'Family, Duty, Honor' for one of the Riverlands-heavy episodes in the second half of the season. They are the words of House Tully, and so would fit in with the Blackfish being besieged in Riverrun, but also I think with Jaime's struggle to match up the interests of Cersei and his family with his desire to regain his honor.  Family words have been used before: 'Winter is Coming' and 'Fire and Blood' were titles in season 1, and 'Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken' was used last year in season 5. 

On the subject of family words, I think 'We do not sow' could work for a Greyjoy-heavy episode, like one on the Kingsmoot. 

Archived